Star Wars 2021

brickvoyeur

38 minutes ago, cardensb said:

Does anyone else always feel like they got ripped off when you find the small package is yet another weapon rack or weapon holder?  Looks like we get three of them this time.

what about the 1x1 white dot?

reminds me...We invited some friends to a local neighborhood easter egg hunt...we hyped it up as being really nice...anyway their son finds a plastic egg, opens it, and ...it was a rubber band 🙄

not even a nice one...just one of those that hold green onion bunches.  Needless to say it was a disappointment all around.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

what about the 1x1 white dot?

reminds me...We invited some friends to a local neighborhood easter egg hunt...we hyped it up as being really nice...anyway their son finds a plastic egg, opens it, and ...it was a rubber band 🙄

not even a nice one...just one of those that hold green onion bunches.  Needless to say it was a disappointment all around.

That is just cheap and mean to little kids. At least people around here had the decency to put at least 1 bag of cheap candies (ie. Smarties) in each Easter egg. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Couple Wally Worlds got in some new sets.
"Boba Fett's Starship" :cough: - That box is a brick. Weighs a ton.

The Troop carrier looked good on the shelf, though I feel $40 seems high. Moff's Cruiser looks sharp in person too.

Though kind of weird, AT-AT, Falcon, Cruiser all on the shelf at the same time in the big stores, rare to see 3 fatty SW sets at the same time...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Has it been confirmed as to when the UCS AT-AT is expected to be released?

supposedly announcing 11-15 for 11-26 black friday availability from what I have heard

however I am thinking it will be announced on the star wars web site with their every tuesday announcements of new products through the end of the year

that would put the announcement at 11-16 or possibly 11-9

we are supposedly getting a lego 40484 gwp star destroyer with the purchase of the at at

I really want it but at $800 that is also the same as a jw trex, batmobile and other sets that are on my retirement list that I want to get first : )

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

would it be an Epic fail if the legs do not articulate?

Not sure how they will pull it off. The system scale models are wobbly and barely function as toys. As long as it’s minifig scale I don’t think too many will mind if the legs are not poseable. 

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 1