City 2021

MusiKyle

Mostly just an excuse for yet another police helicopter and yet another oversized police truck. (Police militarization, anyone?) Baddies only got one tiny car and a fun but rather sorry looking building. Not great for $100. I'm not sad to see THIS set get the can, but I am a bit annoyed with the reason. Having just played Lego City Undercover, the baddies should probably have an ice cream parlour.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I was looking for some info on the motorcycles which got a glowing review. Still not as good as my SSP demolition derby. 

I just had out my SSP stuff the other day. I still have the SSP Derby with the car, jump, and barrels in the box.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

I was looking for some info on the motorcycles which got a glowing review. Still not as good as my SSP demolition derby. 

I remember seeing that Kenner commercial on the TV Land channel around the early 2000's I think. I did not grow up with those toys (not even as 'hand me downs') but instead had The Incredible Crash Dummies. Oh boy did they go whole hog with that line ....and so did I. Haha. What a bizarre trend to live through but then again that sums up the 90's.

10 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

Had to google SSP. I enjoyed playing Destruction Derby on Playstation. Would have loved these as a kid.

The sequel Destruction Derby 2 was my jam and one of the first titles I owned when I got a PlayStation one Christmas morning growing up. I played that game into the dirt, and the soundtrack was so metal.