40426 - Christmas Wreath 2-in-1

Phil B

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 40426 - Christmas Wreath 2-in-1
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Mine arrives today so wow that was close.  It's a nice looking little set.  Could be gone for good.

Not so sure this will go yet. Uk is backorderd to the end of November so they are currently making a new batch after being sold out. Could be flooded with them here come December. Why would they stop making such a hot item anyway coming up to the holiday season. I'm sure usa will follow suit with another run at least.

13 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Not so sure this will go yet. Uk is backorderd to the end of November so they are currently making a new batch after being sold out. Could be flooded with them here come December. Why would they stop making such a hot item anyway coming up to the holiday season. I'm sure usa will follow suit with another run at least.

am i the only person who thinks this is horrid? o doubt £200 next xmas

• Like 1

I forgot about using PayPal when items are on backorder and they go to ship later, the payment does not go through. I called customer service and it was good to know that they hold the items for you. This might be something new as this happened before to me and this was not the case. I did suggest as a future feature they allow you to change your payment online if you need to. It is not fun waiting to get someone on the phone for this.

2 hours ago, raulaco said:

Seriously. Tis the season. 

• 8 months later...