76161 - 1989 Batwing

Alpinemaps

I was in Lego Store yesterday and asked the manager about GWP, she said not likely as she had not heard anything yet.

The existing mini robot GWP and (in store only) vehicles polybag carry over to Oct 25, so may be available with Batwing on the 21st if stock holds up.

The employees were building the Batwing for in store display, it is huge.

On 10/16/2020 at 11:54 PM, JimboJet said:

I was in Lego Store yesterday and asked the manager about GWP, she said not likely as she had not heard anything yet.

The existing mini robot GWP and (in store only) vehicles polybag carry over to Oct 25, so may be available with Batwing on the 21st if stock holds up.

The employees were building the Batwing for in store display, it is huge.

Asked Monday at local store and also said hadn’t heard of GWP so unlikely since drops this week

1 minute ago, scatttcat said:

I believe 2600 is double, and normally would be 1300 points 

ah...according to my checkout page I received 2600 VIP pts as well...I hope it stands because I purposely forgoed putting in my VIP $50 credit because of the rush

2 minutes ago, raindog said:

And, just like that, looks like the Batwing is done until Nov 1.  No option to buy now.  That didn't take long.

DAFAQ!

that's the fastest I've ever seen that...forget the double VIPs, it's QFLL all day!

Just now, $20 on joe vs dan said:

ah...according to my checkout page I received 2600 VIP pts as well...I hope it stands because I purposely forgoed putting in my VIP $50 credit because of the rush

Good choice.  I tried to use $110 worth of points on Diagon Alley when it opened up.  By the time that I had everything typed in and checked, I missed getting one.  :(

2 minutes ago, raindog said:

Good choice.  I tried to use $110 worth of points on Diagon Alley when it opened up.  By the time that I had everything typed in and checked, I missed getting one.  :(

thanks...Also; I actually did remember to turn on rakuten...I ain't gonna scoff at 2.5% back on top of the creditcard cashback. So if the double pts hold (10% off), and i can flip GWP for $20, I got the wing for $153 (plus tax)...already ahead...looking to do real damage  via QFLL

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

thanks...Also; I actually did remember to turn on rakuten...I ain't gonna scoff at 2.5% back on top of the creditcard cashback. So if the double pts hold (10% off), and i can flip GWP for $20, I got the wing for $153 (plus tax)...already ahead...looking to do real damage  via QFLL

top cash back gives you 3% ;)

Edited by scatttcat
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, scatttcat said:

top cash back gives you 3% ;)

hey I ain't perfect...wondering what the Russian judge will give me on that execution

honestly i ordered  early on a hunch remembering how someone here didn't get a GWP because they ordered 11:59...thought maybe the same kind of thing happened in reverse. Honestly didn't expect Batwing to sellout until a couple of days

• 3 weeks later...