The Batman (2021)

LegoSteve

9 hours ago, exracer327 said:

Meh

44 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

Easy pass.

From the popularity heights they achieved from the recent justice league Batman(Ben) and even our beloved LEGO Batman(Will). I know Ben retired from Batman but This feels like the're taking it in the wrong direction.  Granted there has always been multiple Batman takes. But Lets just get a replacement for Ben a get that Legion of Doom movie rollin'

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, donbee said:

That’s what I thought when I saw this trailer. It seemed to be in the past, who can make the darkest knight? There’s very little mystery. Though this seems rather dark, at least its more detective.

I agree.  It's been Batman vs some super-villain.  I hope they really lean into the mystery/detective aspect.  I don't want them to lean too much into horror.  But a really good mystery story would be a fresh take on Batman.

What I read yesterday, is that this takes place in "Year 2" of Batman.  There's going to be a Gotham PD show on HBO Max, and it will take place during Year 1.