75978 - Diagon Alley (2020)

HandyHand

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Nice. LEGO needs to release a standalone Gringotts Bank to compliment that Diagon Alley set

Shhh.  I was told you're not allowed to ask for this type of thing.  

But yes, more buildings, preferably new, would be awesome in this style.  

Since I'm not a HP-phile, what other buildings would be missing from Diagon Alley proper that isn't included in this set?  

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

Loving all the colors and small details captured in the set. Any rumors on the pricing now that this was seen in the wild?

This shouldn't affect the original Diagon Alley, but it definitely blows it out of the water. 

basically 4 modulars halves and equivalent number of MFs...my "Price if Right" guess is $399

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 1:51 PM, TheOrcKing said:

Not directly related to this video but just putting the clues together: I have a feeling there is a certain raised probability to see Gringotts released as an add-on to Diagon Alley in 2021. Maybe this has already been talked about in this thread, I didn't read it all. At least to me, it looks totally dumb to leave the most popular building out of Diagon Alley - unless you release it separately at a later stage. Someone got the same feeling?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frank Brickowski said:

Not directly related to this video but just putting the clues together: I have a feeling there is a certain raised probability to see Gringotts released as an add-on to Diagon Alley in 2021. Maybe this has already been talked about in this thread, I didn't read it all. At least to me, it looks totally dumb to leave the most popular building out of Diagon Alley - unless you release it separately at a later stage. Someone got the same feeling?

you're correct

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Who can compare their Daily Prophet door sticker to this picture so I know what color is correct? My original sticker set was way out of alignment and cut off some key elements. The replacement sheets seem much bolder, crisp and darker. But this is an extreme contrast... the light brown is "original" and the dark brown was on the replacement sheet. I will note aside from the color differences that the # at the top right of the sheet is different. 22637 on the new one and 138156A on the old one. All other info is the same, does anyone know much about that number on the top right of sheets? #'s on the bottom right are identical, 69367/6315082. 

image.thumb.png.01c3810c6592f33873063dae9b5e8893.png

PXL_20201113_144440628.jpg

Edited by RightDwigt
Fixing picture

• 2 weeks later...