42113 - Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey **Cancelled**

brickvoyeur

24 minutes ago, Goblin said:

There is some evidence of cancellations. The Argos reservation system was error prone this morning. I've been charged for 2 that are not on my order history. Customer Service told me to be patient. Anyone with stock in their hand should open a beer. You are very unlikely to get any information from Smyths. They are very guarded. Amazon Customer Service Agents have very little information at their disposal. They are purely metrics driven for customer satisfaction, and usually  follow a flowchart.  

Punters who chose John Lewis Express delivery had their deliveries today using DPD. Looks like Hermes for the rest with the stock still in the warehouse. 

How many is a good result regarding stock lol.

Also surely there was a limit on them at John Lewis, some guy managed to get 100 :(

Edited by raulaco

13 minutes ago, raulaco said:

How many is a good result regarding stock lol.

Depends what day you ask! It'll be a different market by Wednesday.

Longer term, no-one has any idea where the market is going until all retailers (including overseas) have played their hand. And that's my prompt to avoid over-posting. 

Happy to share intel over PM, but it is a 2 way street. 😉 

Edited by Goblin

13 minutes ago, raulaco said:

How many did they have?

Not sure.  The price tag was there on the shelf but no sets.  Asked one of the staff and they just said they were surprised that they had all sold out.  Asked them to check in back but they had nothing.

2 minutes ago, Serejai said:

Like the new brick separator ;)

Also are we anticipating any US stores to have these? I'm assuming Target, Walmart, and Amazon should have at least some.

I have no backing other than a gut feeling.  No.  They have pre orders for some of the new Harry Potter stuff on 8/15.  But no new technic stuff.

1 hour ago, joneyyy1981 said:

how when they limit everything to 5

Multiple accounts, at different addresses across friends and family.  When I was heavily investing, I had at least a few accounts at SAH, TRU, JL, Asda George, Tesco Direct, Smyths etc

Edited by Cheese

19 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Multiple accounts, at different addresses across friends and family.  When I was heavily investing, I had at least a few accounts at SAH, TRU, JL, Asda George, Tesco Direct, Smyths etc

i get that so how do we know its the same person that got 100, unless you know them?

Just now, Tedron said:

What would you guys recommend? To sell or hold?

Sell now, price is already falling from £1k+, to £6-700.

Price may pickup by xmas, but probability of that very low, as everyone will be getting there online orders next week, this is a classic example like lego polybag freebies that you dump as soon as possible as race to the bottom.