Best way to Sell Minifigs

S4J

So I have a ton of mini figs sorted by theme and I was wondering if someone could share some insight as to what they have found is the best way to sell minifigs?  I have been selling smaller organized by theme lots on E-Bay but i'm not sure that is the most productive way to sell them.  I thought about a BrickLink store but I was wondering how much luck you guys have had selling them individually through B-Link.  Any insight would be much appreciated as I have a ton of figs and trying to maximize both my time and return.  Also if someon is looking for specific figs feel free to reach out to me as I may have what you are looking for and I'm happy to help out.

There are some stores that sell nothing but minifigures. They are dirt cheap to ship, you can often even find a little box that stays under 4 oz (0-4 oz are the same cost) for shipping First Class. You might find a slightly better price on ebay but the fees are higher. Either one you'll be fine. I find that as long as your figures are the condition you say they are it saves time to sell on BL if you're in no rush because you don't have to take pictures unless requested. 

On another note, PM me, I would be interested in perusing your wares.

I have one of those stores that specializes in figures, though I do sell other sets/parts as well.  Bricklink is a great place to sell figures, but you will want to have hundreds on hand if you want to have a good footprint.  My store in in Year 3 and is just now really starting to take off.  You will also want continuous inventory turnover if you want to stay on search lists, this is always the hardest part. 

If you're looking to move the figures quickly, shoot me a pm and let me know what you have.  I buy large figure lots all the time. 

5 hours ago, ufjason said:

Are these individual stores that you guys were talking about or a platform where they're selling minifigures? Also, what is this box with under 4 oz? Link?

I use 6x4x3 fold up box that works great and weighs nearly nothing.

There are some big operations that have their own websites to sell figures, but I'm guessing most are Bricklink.