Hello all!

Hi all,

I've been lurking for a couple of years in the forum and have always wondered when I would start seriously selling my legos (~1k plus sets big and small). I started selling in Switzerland since Oct last year and the recent coronavirus bump started making me think about doing this more seriously. I do have an idea of what works here (Technic, Architecture, Speed Champions, Creator Expert, some Ideas sets) and am now started to look more carefully into other themes such as Friends and Minecraft and their investment potential. Personally I also collect Star Wars however they don't move so quickly here but it's possible to sell for a premium if the buy in is right. Most of my stock comes from the various european amazons and due to high Swiss high RRPs it is not difficult to find sets at 50% off. The last two years I stocked up heavily during seasonal sales (Jan & July many sets 50% off locally) and take advantage of the amazon sales as well. I hope this year during Christmas I can scale things up with the sets and since retired, I'm currently moving ~70 sets per month just focusing on the Swiss market. No plans to move outside of the Swiss market as the shipping here is so simple (<2kg=7 francs, <10kg=9.7 francs) I don't want to deal with the customs forms and such. I hope we can exchange pointers on how to optimise our lego investments!