Millennium Falcon 75192 - seeking advice

Hi Guys,

I bought a 75192 Millennium Falcon earlier this year for my collection, but decided that I rather re-sell it, as I don't have a place to put this.

But since I have never been an investor myself, I have a dilemma if I should sell it now or hold onto it for a while to make some profit. I have it in excellent condition, original LEGO box, untouched seal.

What do you guys suggest? As I see the market value is around 1300$ on ebay and amazon, do you think it is okay to sell it now there? Or you have suggestion on where should I sell it?

ps.: If you are interested, I am more than happy to talk, I would be happy if someone would enjoy it!

Hi Guys,
I bought a 75192 Millennium Falcon earlier this year for my collection, but decided that I rather re-sell it, as I don't have a place to put this.
But since I have never been an investor myself, I have a dilemma if I should sell it now or hold onto it for a while to make some profit. I have it in excellent condition, original LEGO box, untouched seal.
What do you guys suggest? As I see the market value is around 1300$ on ebay and amazon, do you think it is okay to sell it now there? Or you have suggestion on where should I sell it?

ps.: If you are interested, I am more than happy to talk, I would be happy if someone would enjoy it!

I’d flip quickly before they come back in stock or summer activities pick up. $1,300 is a nice fetching price. Price could go higher this xmas if shortages continue. Are you a bettin’ man?

16 hours ago, BrickLegacy said:

I’d flip quickly before they come back in stock or summer activities pick up. $1,300 is a nice fetching price. Price could go higher this xmas if shortages continue. Are you a bettin’ man?

No I am really not in it for the money/business, or that wasnt the plan. I just need to move this within a couple of months out of my stock, and I dont want to lose too much on the deal. I can hold onto it for the christmas period maybe btw.

Thats why I am asking what would you suggest, do you know the  best way to sell it. Thanks for your advice!

• 1 year later...

Hmm. Hard to say. Right now I'd probably just take the full MSRP refund unless you plan on keeping it for a personal collection build.

Nevertheless, I have a feeling that it might be going away in the next 12-24 months to make way for other UCS sets. I'm sure the set will gain value over time, but like you indicated, shipping is always going to be the X-factor on something this big.

Will we ever see them again at 20-30% off before retirement? Who knows.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eliminator said:

Hmm. Hard to say. Right now I'd probably just take the full MSRP refund unless you plan on keeping it for a personal collection build.

Nevertheless, I have a feeling that it might be going away in the next 12-24 months to make way for other UCS sets. I'm sure the set will gain value over time, but like you indicated, shipping is always going to be the X-factor on something this big.

Will we ever see them again at 20-30% off before retirement? Who knows.

Another 2 years? I wouldn't be surprised I guess.