Toys R Us Lego Sale For Sunday The 24th & $20 off any Set $75 or More & Store Only

emazers

In Colorado I can pull up the ad using my zip code. I want to purchase the Vampyre castle which has always been $109 in the store and on line at TRU. Today I see it at $99 so I plan to walk into the TRU tomorrow and show them the price at their on line site and hopefully walk out with a $99 purchase plus $20 off. I do believe though that the $20 off sale has to be in one of their stores. I tried to buy two yesterday but they only had one box left so doubt if that will even be there tomorrow. They had no more in the store than the one set.

pickleboy, I browsed a lot yesterday and there was a posting yesterday that said for like the past six months TRU will match a lower price from say Target, Walmart if you take in the ad. So why would they NOT MATCH their own price on their on-line store. I can't remember the posting, but I have a good memory. I will let you know. I would be in theTRU store today but we are somewhat snowed in.

They will price match their website, and just about any other store, but they will not price match and give you the sale. The fine print says any regular priced set. Price matched is not considered regularly priced. Try it, it might work. I would love for it to work for you. I'm just explaining my experience. I found the thread you were referring to. If it works for others, it might work for you!!! It just didn't for me.