2020 NFL Draft (4/23-4/25 online edition)

jaisonline

W/o sports has been my Cold Turkey period.

No organized youth sports for my kids to play (I coach them).

No MLB to attend or watch. We have Phillies & Yankees season tix.

I caught myself watching vintage bowling highlights the other day and nearly turned my kids’ air hockey table into a Beer Pong one until the wife said “no” unless I clean up the basement (that will miss up my Lego catalogue system) & paint this & that. I declined and walked backwards into my hole.

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, iahawks550 said:

Kids using a landline? Is this draft taking place in the 80's?

The smart pick for the Giants is a Hawkeye :)

Ha,  not sure.  Dave G. sure sounds like he doesn’t understand tech all that much.  He “rebooted...and...hired 4 computer folks”. 

In all fairness, I always liked the Daniel Jones pick.  I'm not so sure about the other picks and trades.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jaisonline said:

Roger Goodell's mancave looks awesome.  He just needs a CEO worthy LEGO set on display.

Research time.  Figure out what his interests are, cold call his office, and make that same statement.

Someone here could easily sell him a set at 5x current value.

• Haha 1

Has anyone checked on Terry after the Love pick ?

I appreciate the concern...

I have no words. Nothing against Love. Seems like a good kid and solid prospect, but it doesn’t make any sense to take that player in that spot, and to trade up to do it. Nobody in front of the Packers between 26-29 were taking a QB. One game away from the Super Bowl last year and they take a player that won’t see the field for at least 2-3 years is nuts. Queen should have been the pick there since all of the top tier WR were already gone. Then to top it off, the player I was hoping they’d get goes to our hated rival, Minnesota, at 22. Ugh. Rant over.
  • Like 1

I appreciate the concern...

I have no words. Nothing against Love. Seems like a good kid and solid prospect, but it doesn’t make any sense to take that player in that spot, and to trade up to do it. Nobody in front of the Packers between 26-29 were taking a QB. One game away from the Super Bowl last year and they take a player that won’t see the field for at least 2-3 years is nuts. Queen should have been the pick there since all of the top tier WR were already gone. Then to top it off, the player I was hoping they’d get goes to our hated rival, Minnesota, at 22. Ugh. Rant over.
There were some rumors that the Colts were talking to the Seahawks about trading and moving up to grab Love. Then the Packers moved up to one spot ahead of the Seahawks.

42 minutes ago, BrickLegacy said:

Now that Terry is accounted for ... anyone check on@jaisonline after that pick?

Howie Roseman is a little nerd who can’t run a football team w/o Joe Douglas.  

We all know Wentz is like Glass Joe from Nintendo Punch-Out so why did they keep him instead of Foles?  I don’t understand.  

who the hell drafts a QB in the 2nd round to possibly play another position. 

this pick is worse than last night’s WR debacle. 

Howie Roseman is a little nerd who can’t run a football team w/o Joe Douglas.  

We all know Wentz is like Glass Joe from Nintendo Punch-Out so why did they keep him instead of Foles?  I don’t understand.  

who the hell drafts a QB in the 2nd round to possibly play another position. 

this pick is worse than last night’s WR debacle. 

Couldn’t agree more. Horrible pick.
  • Like 1