76157 - Wonder Woman vs Cheetah

MusiKyle

22 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Street date the 27th.  My Walmart looked in back and found them but wouldn't sell.  I have an in-store pickup order pending at another store, we'll see if it happens. 

I found three at my Walmart and when I scanned to check the price on the app, they said there were none in stock. I was able to buy them though at the register with no problems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brystheguy said:

I found three at my Walmart and when I scanned to check the price on the app, they said there were none in stock. I was able to buy them though at the register with no problems.

I was also surprised to find a couple at my local Walmart (of course, I went there for groceries...but had to swing by the LEGO aisle for old time sake). No street date in sight, so I checked them out up front.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Wife is building it now, this has to be one of the largest single-piece neck-related accessories I've ever seen.  The camera angle is wide but it's lined up properly and measures about 3.75" or 95 mm wide

Yeah, those wings are pretty darn wide. Haha. Been around since 2011 originally introduced I believe with the Pharoah's Quest line.