HEY ALL, remember tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of TRU's BOGO 50% DEAL!!!

mushedroom

i never thought i would buy from toys r us again, but i was perusing the aisles and saw the vampyre castles so i picked up 2 for 170. was it a spectaculat deal? no. but i hear these are going eol and since i have control over box condition vs amazon, i pulled the trigger.

i never thought i would buy from toys r us again, but i was perusing the aisles and saw the vampyre castles so i picked up 2 for 170. was it a spectaculat deal? no. but i hear these are going eol and since i have control over box condition vs amazon, i pulled the trigger.

do you mean #9468

that's going to be retired soon?

ALSO REMEMBER TRU NOW PRICE MATCHES BIG NAME RETAILERS...

JUST BRING A PRINT OUT OR SHOW THEM ONLINE!!!

it's a new thing that they've been doing for 6 months

also they will give you bogo with this price adjustment!!!

At every TRU store I go to I ask if they can price match and combine it with the current sale and the answer is always no. The last time I tried she even did the price match and then tried to do the $15 or $75 (which was the current sale) and the computer just wouldn't take it. You are lucky if you got them to do this. That would definitely make for some great deals. Can anyone else share their experiences with this?

At every TRU store I go to I ask if they can price match and combine it with the current sale and the answer is always no. The last time I tried she even did the price match and then tried to do the $15 or $75 (which was the current sale) and the computer just wouldn't take it. You are lucky if you got them to do this. That would definitely make for some great deals. Can anyone else share their experiences with this?

you should go back to TRU

with this print out in your hands