Super Mario 2020

How rare did 40414 end up being?  I have a large stash of them and plan on bringing them to the States in December, but it looks like eBay is the best place to sell them.  Is this because people just don't know about the set, so it's not selling too fast on Amazon? 

There is no listing for 40414 on Amazon.

20 minutes ago, Loghamel said:

How rare did 40414 end up being?  I have a large stash of them and plan on bringing them to the States in December, but it looks like eBay is the best place to sell them.  Is this because people just don't know about the set, so it's not selling too fast on Amazon? 

Dannnnnnng.

The bonus set is going for more than the starter set it came free with?

The target exclusive is no slouch either. Go Mario.

[speculation; flame away]

I know Mario stuff is old news around here; but I think for the majority shoppers (and their kids) out there it's probably just hitting their radar since Amazon Days was the kick off to the holiday shopping season, IMO.

I see signs of uptick in shopping here and there...Mario seems to be pretty popular within the fans group (those that actually subscribe to the catalog and have an online awareness) but we all know that just a tiny percentage of actual market. This whole line seems to have a lot of potential...even the $10 boosters are perfect stocking stuffer price/size.  

When the series first released there were signs of scarcity; which I think bold well for the holiday shopping season. Altho shelves are stock now I do expect scarcity.  Put down your bets and let the wheel spin.

• 2 months later...