Selling Entire Collection, Need Advice

Hello! I'm selling my entire LEGO collection and I need some advice. I don't really want to go through the hassle of shipping everything, so I'm hoping to sell it all to someone who can come pick it up from me in North Carolina, USA. I'd also be willing to meet someone within a couple hours' drive.

My collection is mostly modular buildings, but I have some other miscellaneous stuff as well. Everything has a well-cared-for box and set of instructions. Sets I built in the past have been disassembled (mostly, I didn't take apart every piece) and sorted into plastic bags that correspond with their instruction booklets. I even have a few sets that are still new in box.

Here is a list of what I am trying to sell: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gzu-DcFC6xHLnUgaVBGWXHtUBqm-QAjZpyo4Cr85f8c/edit#gid=0. Please ignore the Notes column, that's just a reminder to myself of where I stored the booklet. :) 

Obviously I want to get a fair price, but I'd rather get rid of it all quickly than maximize my profit with auctions, packaging/shipping, etc. Is this a typical way of selling collections, or am I gonna have to bite the bullet and list everything separately for sale? Any advice or previous experience anyone can share would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks for the replies, all! I'm in the Charlotte, NC area. I'll be putting together some numbers this evening and I'll leave another post here after that. I've also received some offers via PM already, so if anyone else is interested please feel free to send me a message with an offer.

On 3/10/2020 at 5:01 PM, Zhaph said:

After doing some research on brickinvestor.com, I'm asking $5400.00 for everything. Happy to post/send photos of everything if requested. Please send me a message if you're interested; thanks!

Might seem too high plus I think many of the sets have been built.  Have you checked eBay for past sales of used w/ box sets?

On 3/10/2020 at 7:54 AM, Zhaph said:

Thanks for the replies, all! I'm in the Charlotte, NC area. I'll be putting together some numbers this evening and I'll leave another post here after that. I've also received some offers via PM already, so if anyone else is interested please feel free to send me a message with an offer.

Same here, in Pineville area. I'll send you a PM. I wouldn't be able to take the whole collection, but would really like some of what you have.

I'm asking $5400, but I'll accept offers. I'd really like to sell it all at once, but I'll consider parting it out set-by-set if I don't receive any good responses to selling the whole lot. I'm working from home today, so I'll be quick about replying to PMs; if you sent me one already, a response is on the way soon. Thanks all!