How to access my brickfolio?

Hi guys,

I cannot find the site where I always could get access to my collection. I find only the forum but not the portal page. Can someone give me the link, please?

Thanks,
Michael

• Like 1

Hi.
I have the same problem as my colleagues.
Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist
Error code: 1S160/2

15 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Brickfolio will be back, you just need to give me time to finish moving and setting everything up.  None of this was planned and I really wasn't looking to spend the last 30 hours doing this.  The host I was with for the last three years just threw their hands up in the air and didn't care to work with me to figure out the issue and was actually quite rude about it, so I no longer wish to host with them.  Overall, all the servers just got a nice upgrade in power and redundancy so in the end it will be better for everyone.

here's the explanation

• Like 5

this is scary, and we need this back badly

You don’t _need_ this back badly. Brickpicker provides a free service, at best you would like to have this back soon. You should have a backup of your information. As with anything free on the internet (and sadly also with the majority of non-free stuff) there is no expectation of continuity. The only way to make sure something stays is keeping it yourself.

I am sure Jeff and Ed are doing their best to restore Brickfolio functionality as quickly as they can. In the meanwhile, be patient.
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Phil B said:

You don’t _need_ this back badly. Brickpicker provides a free service, at best you would like to have this back soon. You should have a backup of your information. As with anything free on the internet (and sadly also with the majority of non-free stuff) there is no expectation of continuity. The only way to make sure something stays is keeping it yourself.

I am sure Jeff and Ed are doing their best to restore Brickfolio functionality as quickly as they can. In the meanwhile, be patient.

Just talked to my accountant, they told me if i don't have a backup i will need it : (

Sorry to hear about issues with the hosting company. Let me know if there is anything I can do to assist with bringing the new brickfolio online as I work in IT and have done a fair share of web design.

• Like 1

Hi Ed and Jeff!

First i'd like to thank both of you for all your effort in the past years! You guys did and are doing an amazing job with this website! 

Do you know when we can expect the regular Brickpicker site  including the brickfolio feature do be done? 

Thank's a lot!

On 2/9/2020 at 7:29 PM, Jeff Mack said:

Brickfolio will be back, you just need to give me time to finish moving and setting everything up.  None of this was planned and I really wasn't looking to spend the last 30 hours doing this.  The host I was with for the last three years just threw their hands up in the air and didn't care to work with me to figure out the issue and was actually quite rude about it, so I no longer wish to host with them.  Overall, all the servers just got a nice upgrade in power and redundancy so in the end it will be better for everyone.

^^^

56 minutes ago, eyebrow40 said:

Hi Ed and Jeff!

First i'd like to thank both of you for all your effort in the past years! You guys did and are doing an amazing job with this website! 

Do you know when we can expect the regular Brickpicker site  including the brickfolio feature do be done? 

Thank's a lot!