40433 - 1989 Batmobile (mini)

WTL

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 12/1/2019 at 10:13 AM, Voltron said:

Mini 40433 getting sold in some discovery centres in UK for £36 (ebay BIN started at £75, now dropping to £66 and lower), anybody keeping these for the long term?

Wow, I totally mis judged how popular this set would be, current ebay sold prices have been between £100 to 125 shipped, now lowest available is £150.

I never actually bought any batmobiles as was taking a break from buying, but seems like I should have made an exception, lesson learned...

1 hour ago, Voltron said:

Wow, I totally mis judged how popular this set would be, current ebay sold prices have been between £100 to 125 shipped, now lowest available is £150.

I never actually bought any batmobiles as was taking a break from buying, but seems like I should have made an exception, lesson learned...

they haven't made much progress here in the US. Have hovered near the $100 USD mark with shipping included. 

With that said, still not bad for a freebie. 

56 minutes ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

they haven't made much progress here in the US. Have hovered near the $100 USD mark with shipping included. 

With that said, still not bad for a freebie. 

might get an uptick w/ release of Batwing...now that completionist is in play...

Ofcourse i have been accused of being a "BrickPicker-reacher" (BPer-😖) recently...the recent T-1 Van sale price is proof that it's time to let it go

22 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

might get an uptick w/ release of Batwing...now that completionist is in play...

Ofcourse i have been accused of being a "BrickPicker-reacher" (BPer-😖) recently...the recent T-1 Van sale price is proof that it's time to let it go

i think that's a good point. think there will be a mini batwing? :) 

• 2 years later...

The new one most likely will not have the sticker plaque and the "limited edition" marker on the box :P

The new one has more pieces but I am going to assume the difference will be 2 minifigs + accessories + whatever odd structure things for Batmobile to wreck.  Maybe swap a few pieces with cheaper parts.  Other than that, why mess with perfection ?