Star Wars 2020

Val-E

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-star-wars-2020-bilder-infos/89029

In years to come, even experts will struggle to establish what year these sets are from there have been so many rehashes.

Rehashing LEGO Star Wars has been practice for years. We've gotten used to it and adjusted by dropping Star Wars sets as investment option for quite some time already. :P 

The new TIE Dagger ship from the upcoming Episode IX movie comes with a stand now because the asymmetric design would prevent it from standing without it.

And Poe Dameron apparently has another X-Wing in his favourite orange colouring, though this time in orange + white instead of orange + black.

Rehashing LEGO Star Wars has been practice for years. We've gotten used to it and adjusted by dropping Star Wars sets as investment option for quite some time already.  
The new TIE Dagger ship from the upcoming Episode IX movie comes with a stand now because the asymmetric design would prevent it from standing without it.
And Poe Dameron apparently has another X-Wing in his favourite orange colouring, though this time in orange + white instead of orange + black.

Pretty sure “new” x wing is a bit of a stretch. Haven’t seen the film yet, but I’m betting that’s an orange is rust.

As usual, underwhelming and uninspired designs. Very few from the new film, which is odd.

6 hours ago, Val-E said:

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-star-wars-2020-bilder-infos/89029

In years to come, even experts will struggle to establish what year these sets are from there have been so many rehashes.

You could get the impression that THIS rehash output is even beyond TLG - as if they're now being "blackmailed" by Disney to follow this crazy destructive release policy. I mean I would think that even TLG's margin of product release stupidity has a ceiling, whereas sky's the limit for Disney in this regard - merchandising everything into the grave.

Edited by Frank Brickowski

With lots of meh from Star Wars, City, etc., and trolls and minions on the way to being on the angry birds path, I’m hoping we get some wins with Potter, Creator expert, stranger things. I’m guessing the second wave endgame sets will be a bit of a letdown but hopefully not

wow this is the first time ever that I have not seen a single set that I want.

The Sith tie fighter looks like a kid got 2 Doritos chips and a marble, they then proceeded to made a tie knockoff. Didn't they just make a luke's land speeder 1 year ago? 

What I would give to get this. 

What to Expect when Building Lepin's 05077 UCS Venator Set ...

Or this

The World's Best Photos of anio and atte - Flickr Hive Mind

or even this

MOC Item - BrickLink MOC Edition

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 11:12 PM, Armor said:

wow this is the first time ever that I have not seen a single set that I want.

The Sith tie fighter looks like a kid got 2 Doritos chips and a marble, they then proceeded to made a tie knockoff. Didn't they just make a luke's land speeder 1 year ago? 

What I would give to get this. 

Or this

or even this

UCS Prequel sets? WHO in the right mind would want that?! 

Better buy a third X-Wing/Y-Wing/Snowspeeder/Tie Fighter/Death Star...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Armor said:

Exactly.

It not like the kids that watched the Prequels when they are young now have money at 22 to 30 now? Nah lets see how many X and Y wings we can pump.

I can't wait next year for the UCS Poe Dameron X-wing fighter (This time it is Red).

There are still so many options, just a few that I can name, I'm sure there are many more:

Republic Gunship, AT-TE, MTT, Venator, Mos Eisley, AT-AT, Republic Attack Shuttle etc.

• Like 1