76139 - 1989 Batmobile

Val-E

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

with the rumor of more Ghostbusters sets in 2020 for the new film, i pray to every god & power ranger that they make an Ecto-1 the size of this batmobile.

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Knowing Lego, they´ll make a UCS scale Ghost Trap and an Ecto 1 playset. I am selling off my GB stuff in any case, not worth the risk of a remake.

On 11/29/2019 at 8:50 AM, oneknightr said:

Thank you both! What a PITA! 

Got my order in. I haven't purchased a set on day one in a long time but getting the two promos sealed the deal. 

One of the best looking box art for display...loved the subtle Matte over glossy...also moving the text to the bottom of the box (ie unseen when on a top shelf) shows a lot of thought went into the box art.

• 1 year later...
2 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I'm just about 45min away from finishing the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League, oh what a difference. It might be long, but I can follow it and the plot flows so much better.

I sat thru all 4+ hours...👍

wife wanted to watch it (after I was about done 🙄)...so I fast forwarded thru all the of "cinematic effect" scenes (ie spanning and close ups of random scene like the fishing village folks staring into the sea)...anyway I was shocked that it only took about 2 hrs to watch...so basically a solid 2 hrs of fluff 

20 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I sat thru all 4+ hours...👍

wife wanted to watch it (after I was about done 🙄)...so I fast forwarded thru all the of "cinematic effect" scenes (ie spanning and close ups of random scene like the fishing village folks staring into the sea)...anyway I was shocked that it only took about 2 hrs to watch...so basically a solid 2 hrs of fluff 

Yep, lots of slo mo for sure, but the extra content added quite a bit.

5 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I'm just about 45min away from finishing the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League, oh what a difference. It might be long, but I can follow it and the plot flows so much better.

It was a more coherent story, I didn't mind the length but it probably didn't have to be that long to be better than the original mess.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, exciter1 said:

I really enjoyed it also. You might say it's Leagues better than the Josstice League

• Like 1

• 2 years later...