75252 - UCS: Imperial Star Destroyer (2019)

TargetZero

All photos visible here!
https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/imperial-star-destroyer-75252

75252 Imperial Star Destroyer

Ages 16+. 4784 pieces

US $699.99 – CA $849.99 – DE €699.99 – UK £649.99 – FR €699.99 – DK 5299DKK --$1099.99 AUD

Own the ultimate Imperial Star Destroyer!

Build and display an icon of the Galactic Empire – the Devastator. With over 4,700 LEGO® pieces, this Ultimate Collector Series 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer model captures all the authentic details of the starship as it appeared in the opening scene of Star Wars: A New Hope, including swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts, intricate surface detailing and of course a buildable scale version of the Rebels’ Tantive IV starship to chase down.

This galactic civil war UCS set also includes a display stand with informational fact plaque and 2 Imperial minifigures, making it the perfect LEGO Star Wars collectible for discerning fans.

• Includes Imperial Officer and Imperial crew member minifigures.
  • The Devastator Imperial Star Destroyer model features swiveling guns, a tilting radar dish, huge engine exhausts and intricate surface detailing.
  • Also includes an attachable, buildable scale version Tantive IV starship for added Star Wars: A New Hope authenticity.
  • With a display stand with informational fact plaque for the ultimate display piece.
  • Also comes with 2 blaster pistol weapons.
  • This Ultimate Collector Series set has 4,784 pieces.
  • Inspire unforgettable Star Wars: A New Hope moments.
  • The perfect LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible for fans of the Star Wars saga.
  • UCS model on display stand measures over 44cm high, 110cm long and 66cm wide, and over 37cm high without stand.

https://www.bricktastic.nl/lego-star-wars/lego-star-wars-75252-ucs-imperial-star-destroyer-kopen-alles-wat-je-moet-weten/

557554360_UCSISDbox1.thumb.png.8a8ce9ab7b1679a474a82dd9099380ba.png

1572851754_UCSISDbox2.thumb.png.1ec6cb1f6835a8e11022cbcfd33053d9.png

Edited by Darth_Raichu
Combined all info into 1 stickied post
  • Like 7

39 minutes ago, kapliger said:

This is going to be hoarded.

Sorry...No

9 minutes ago, Lego land said:

Could you expound on your statement, do you mean the Lego Star Wars Theme or this particular set is not a good investment?  (I'm a newbie)

The STAR WARS theme has a few sets that do well occasionally.  Overall, it's one of the worst themes to invest your money in.  What was once the "Gold Standard" of LEGO investing has turned into a wretched wasteland of sets, especially the Ultimate Collector Series.   I love the sets, but they are constantly remade and until Disney is out of the picture, this theme stinks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ed Mack said:

Sorry...No

The STAR WARS theme has a few sets that do well occasionally.  Overall, it's one of the worst themes to invest your money in.  What was once the "Gold Standard" of LEGO investing has turned into a wretched wasteland of sets, especially the Ultimate Collector Series.   I love the sets, but they are constantly remade and until Disney is out of the picture, this theme stinks.

thanks for the Reply, your right on the money.   I really value this forum and News updates, they have influenced many a decision.  Have a fabulous day

4 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

The Alpha and the Omega...

The 10030 got me into the UCS series with regards to the LEGO investment/reselling business....the 75252 will get me out of it...

So I guess it's safe to say that you've given up on the "This new one will only make collectors want the original one even more" theory.

40 minutes ago, LegoMan1212 said:

This is so unbelievably over-priced I hope the sales on opening day fall flat as can be.  60% (estimating) less pieces than the MF and only $100 less.  Da F are they thinking

I am pretty sure this one is based on weight. The Falcon is nearly a kilo heavier. If I did the math right (which means I probably didn't) it appears that the Falcon is about $115.94 per kilo and the ISD is $116.66 per kilo.

And this set will sell a lot.

Edited by JoshB
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, JoshB said:

I am pretty sure this one is based on weight. The Falcon is nearly a kilo heavier. If I did the math right (which means I probably didn't) it appears that the Falcon is about $115.94 per kilo and the ISD is $116.66 per kilo.

And this set will sell a lot.

this set makes me want to buy the MF even more

...don't get me wrong, Like any good imperial trooper I love me some great big grey cheese wedges, but side by side...the MF is so much better in every way 'cept for monochrome

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KShine said:

So sad, so true.

By the way, if it seems like I was picking - Remember, I am the idiot still trying to earn a living selling this crap.

LOL...I don't get offended by this stuff anymore.  Markets change.  Honestly, the LEGO secondary market is still quite strong with regards to other "lesser" themes.  If you are an Amazon seller and have the system and manpower to flip these types of sets, the market is still a good one.  Buying up these large sets and waiting for them to appreciate to $3000.00 is a waste of time right now.  Until Disney gets out of the STAR WARS business, there will always be more and more remakes.

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

plus.. none of us know if and how many new "ecological" (from plants) bricks were used throughout the set, which could further increase its value. I guess that not much otherwise it would be some really great PR point to mention in the release.

I don't want LEGO that will biodegrade...I'm old school...I expect certain things to last forever: Taxes, Cockroaches, Radiation, Plastic bottles, and LEGOs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 75252 - UCS: Imperial Star Destroyer (2019)