Another Illegal drop ship store

redeemed763

I just found another very legitimate looking store that I am 99% sure is drop shipping with stolen CC's. The store is www.mechtoy.com and they seem to have a few decent deals, but too many things line up for them to be a drop shipper, every set is listed just a little below retail, every set has a fixed shipping and handling price of $10 and with a little reading, you can tell that the people who designed the site are not from the US, and the contact address is bogus. Anyway, please don't order from them as others will likely get some nasty surprises down the road on their CC's.

I just found another very legitimate looking store that I am 99% sure is drop shipping with stolen CC's. The store is www.mechtoy.com and they seem to have a few decent deals, but too many things line up for them to be a drop shipper, every set is listed just a little below retail, every set has a fixed shipping and handling price of $10 and with a little reading, you can tell that the people who designed the site are not from the US, and the contact address is bogus.

Anyway, please don't order from them as others will likely get some nasty surprises down the road on their CC's.

Someone brought this up in another topic a while back I believe. They are for sure not legit.

We've talked about this one before, but I think with a different named website and fewer toys? The website's About Us link shows 'MechToy is a small, locally owned toy store in Santa Rosa, California'. This is the little blue house or extremely small toy store in a private home on 88 Hendley Street, Santa Rosa, CA (google maps will show you the house). The website spells the street name incorrectly, lol!

We've talked about this one before, but I think with a different named website and fewer toys?

The website's About Us link shows 'MechToy is a small, locally owned toy store in Santa Rosa, California'.

This is the little blue house or extremely small toy store in a private home on 88 Hendley Street, Santa Rosa, CA (google maps will show you the house). The website spells the street name incorrectly, lol!

Can't even spell the street name right. Haha!