Orc Forge?

stackables

Its availability has been extremely limited - I have never seen a good discount on it. In truth, I'm kicking myself a little for not grabbing enough of these during Black Friday to get the free holiday set & free shipping. Apparently S&**** will have a double VIP w/ polybag coming up (or maybe just a rumor...not sure if it was 100% confirmed) and I'm using that as my chance to grab them right from S&****.

Its funny, I had the exact same problems myself, I finally just grabbed one at full price in Delaware while on a trip (no sales tax). I am going to watch for SOME kind of discount on this set but I don't know how people claim to never pay more then 25% below retail when there are sets like this that don't seem to ever be on sale, even the Uruk Hai army has been impossible for me to squeak a meager discount on.

Is this set ever going to go on sale? I have been watching it forever and I have never noticed it dropping below retail. Has this been on sale yet? This is the last set I need from the original LOTR sets.

At some point Target should have a BOGO 50% off sale. If they still have these in stock it would be a good time to pick one up at a discount. The issue might be finding one. Around here one Target store has 6 while the other has none.

The only sales I seem to find anymore is online, and I have been pricematching at Target with the other competitors. Haven't once seen "The Orc Forge" discounted. Not even a dollar off. I waited a while when it first came out, but ended up saying "screw it" and picked one up. Glad I did, I can't find it and most of the other LORD OF THE RINGS sets from last year.

Well during Xmas the Urak hai army set was at $24.99. At Target, Walmart, and amazon. I grabbed a bunch. The Orc Forge is a specialty set. Like the Monster Fighters the zombie. It's exclusive so even at regular price it's still worth it. Might never go on sale. I remember the Zombie set did at Target for $30 and they flew off the sheves...never to be seen again!!! Even at regular price!!! That set is gone forever, unless you want to spend $100. Set for thought!!!!

I'm hoping for a sale on this one. Is it that popular that it doesn't go on sale or does Target have a backlog of them in their warehouse? Wasn't it a year or two ago when they put their exclusive Lego sets, Cad Banes Speeder and Toy Story Pizza Rescue set at half price online? That's when I picked up a copy of each. Maybe I'm just being optomistic so I don't have to pay full price, lol, I do want this set!