Ideas #027: 21319 - Friends Central Perk

5 hours ago, Al Legorical said:

Not even free shipping ? How many have LEGO produced? This set is going to be so overplayed!

In their eyes hopefully enough to meet the demand. In our eyes the other way. And you cant say now that this set will be overplayed. I guess it will be similar to Ecto, because every one thought Big Bang was a stinker and it is not, so everyone is loading up here. But to evaluate the future prospects we have to know how long it will be produced and where it is available/seller rank so on...

1 hour ago, odysea11 said:

Interesting little piece of information from a reliable source at my local Lego store....the Friends Ideas set has officially taken over the top spot for the fastest selling Lego set to date. It dethroned the Saturn V to hold this prestigious title.....

I guess we know what that means :drag:

This is the most obvious QF bait this year, but I am just not feeling it.  I must be getting old :(

7 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I guess we know what that means :drag:

This is the most obvious QF bait this year, but I am just not feeling it.  I must be getting old :(

I been trying to figure it out, really I have, so call me dumb, but...what does the QF. Stand for, and if it’s quick flip, then explain, cause I don’t get it. 

• Confused 1