value of Santa Fe B wagon MOC

bier

The original Santa Fe train has a high value for the moment. But what about those Moc's around the www that in santa fe-style. for example the B-car engine (xtra engine care behind the loc). Any opinion on what you should pay for it. since they are not lego originals they are worth less, but since they are as rare as the originals (using parts of them) they are worth more ? is there a balance between these statements, then are they valued like the originals? please share your opinion about them here. if you come accros similar wagons for sale please share the info so i can make an estimed on how much i should spend on this one.

• 2 weeks later...

While these MOC's are not Lego original sets, as you said, I still do not think they're worthless. They are sweet looking in my opinion and would make a great substitute for one of the Sanat Fe cars, and will be significantly lower in price. Those old original Santa Fe cars and engines are sooooo expensive!! Buying a train MOC like the one above might be a better alternative.