75227 - Darth Vader Bust

lazuli16

1 hour ago, oneknightr said:

Call me Alicia Silverstone. I am clueless as to what set you guys are talking about. 

don't know if that is another pun or if you are serious.  However we are referring to set 75227 Darth Vader Bust from Star Wars Celebration and Target.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, zaphoid said:

don't know if that is another pun or if you are serious.  However we are referring to set 75227 Darth Vader Bust from Star Wars Celebration and Target.

Thanks! I was actually serious. I didn't scroll back enough to figure out what set you guys were talking about. I stopped at the People Pack Fun Fair and was totally confused! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

Thanks! I was actually serious. I didn't scroll back enough to figure out what set you guys were talking about. I stopped at the People Pack Fun Fair and was totally confused! 

That would be my fault...Oops

• 9 months later...

Pretty nice what this set has done over the past 3-4 weeks. Late Feb, early Mar these were going for about $75 shipped on Ebay and are now selling for $120-$150.

With coronavirus shutting everything down, I wonder if SDCC gets shutdown this summer, will TLG be offering the exclusives that they had planned to sell there on someplace like Target or Walmart... Could be a great opportunity to watch out for.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:

Pretty nice what this set has done over the past 3-4 weeks. Late Feb, early Mar these were going for about $75 shipped on Ebay and are now selling for $120-$150.

With coronavirus shutting everything down, I wonder if SDCC gets shutdown this summer, will TLG be offering the exclusives that they had planned to sell there on someplace like Target or Walmart... Could be a great opportunity to watch out for.

I think the helmets being announced are making the Vader much more desirable than it already was.

On 3/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, Shortbus311 said:

i sold my only 2 Vader Busts this month for about $130 each

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
  • Alpinemaps changed the title to 75227 - Darth Vader Bust