10265 - Ford Mustang

brickvoyeur

Guest TabbyBoy
16 minutes ago, HandyHand said:

I opened my big fat box yesterday to start building on my Ford Mustang. They have push tabs here... :( 

Hair dryer and pallet knife it is then ?

Guest TabbyBoy

SaH UK:

• Same size box as T1 v2, but much heavier.
  • Push tabs.
  • "Seal Code" and Serial Number?

IMG_20190307_082129716_HDR.thumb.jpg.51ab71a98c35e26d400bfcd0eb941c7d.jpgIMG_20190307_082111934_HDR.thumb.jpg.907ffcc96da71a998c195ab088419953.jpg 

I wonder is taped boxes will be rarer?

Now to rip the thing open!

Edited by TabbyBoy

got my 2 orders today.

both are taped seals and came w/ bumper sticker, Unikity poly, and key chain

looks like these were packed in a hurry....one box came with extra key chain and poly ?...

I was disappointed at the crappy box the sets came in...(think Amazon)...my past orders from LEGO Shop at Home have come in nice Lego outer boxes inside a crappy box.

So, both boxes have dents (I was planning to save one sealed)....  I should be able to exchange this with a better box at my local Lego store right?

got my 2 orders today.
both are taped seals and came w/ bumper sticker, Unikity poly, and key chain
looks like these were packed in a hurry....one box came with extra key chain and poly ...
I was disappointed at the crappy box the sets came in...(think Amazon)...my past orders from LEGO Shop at Home have come in nice Lego outer boxes inside a crappy box.
So, both boxes have dents (I was planning to save one sealed)....  I should be able to exchange this with a better box at my local Lego store right?

Lego SaH are pretty good with correcting orders damaged during shipping, I would just give them a call.

One of my recent orders of brickheadz came with a dented corner of the box and dented the box of one of the sets inside. I called them to ask what I can do as I don't live near a store. They told me to keep the damaged box and shipped me another to replace it.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

This is one of the best sets I've seen from Lego in a while.  Prior to this I felt the Saturn V was the best.  Now I stare at both of them in great debate with myself on which holds my own personal status of "best".  They're different for sure: one is arguably one of the most iconic American muscle cars ever produced, the other an enormous engineering accomplishment that put humans on the moon...  But aside from the societal impact of the vehicles they each represent, and looking at just the sets... it's still tough.  I love them both.

Edited by MusiKyle
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MusiKyle said:

This is one of the best sets I've seen from Lego in a while.  Prior to this I felt the Saturn V was the best.  Now I stare at both of them in great debate with myself on which holds my own personal status of "best".  They're different for sure: one is arguably one of the most iconic American muscle cars ever produced, the other an enormous engineering accomplishment that put humans on the moon...  But aside from the societal impact of the vehicles they each represent, and looking at just the sets... it's still tough.  I love them both.

find a way to combine them...

then post pics of your MOC please

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eliminator said:

Free MARVEL Bricktober Super Heroes Minifigure Pack now available and stackable with Keychain.

Congrats to those that waited.  My FOMO on the keychain was too much for the wait though I was really tempted.  Now to find something to buy at RRP for the figures.  Hmm.

1 minute ago, Huskers1236 said:

Congrats to those that waited.  My FOMO on the keychain was too much for the wait though I was really tempted.  Now to find something to buy at RRP for the figures.  Hmm.

I bought the new DC sets plus four LM2 Minifigures - $75 and some change.  Keeps both my DC minifig and Iron Man suit collections up to date.

2 hours ago, BricksBrotha said:

I am still seeing the keychain available as well? I guess i should have waited afterall.  Although i am on bag 4 and cant wait to finish up tonight. I agree with @MusiKyle, excellent build techniques!  

Capture.thumb.PNG.07fec75d486eb3a9ca2557e5d69f0381.PNG I guess

I went to buy another as I had only ordered one before and no keychain shows up for me... Bummer.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 10265 - Ford Mustang