70839 - The Rexcelsior

OrangeChiliPeP

23 hours ago, Brickshopper said:

This will be a new worst seller ever 

You're wrong

22 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

this is one fugly ship and even worse toy and even worse Lego set (basically a big blue box w/ add-ons)...I've seen Square building modulars that are more interesting.

is there a reason why Lego is going all Space Balls w/ these movies?

You're wrong

22 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

I might be in the minority but I like it.  

You cool.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjh-bP-poTgAhVPR6wKHdtMATMQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Daf7Jctuqhcg&psig=AOvVaw3_76pAxNj_YXleQ7T43ySu&ust=1548346618032557

I'm out.

Edited by mudcatsfan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, fuzzy_bricks said:

How are we going to know who is right or wrong in this situation? 

I personally don't like it.  I don't think my kids would like it either due to hardly any minifigs and microfigs are a poor substitute.  I'm guessing it will have a shorter life. 

You are right. I guess it could be confusing.

I indicated who was wrong BELOW the comment of person who said the very wrong thing. 

Hope that helps.

Edited by mudcatsfan
snark

1 minute ago, mudcatsfan said:

You are right. I guess it could be confusing.

I indicated who was wrong below the comment of the wrong person.

Hope that helps.

I was referring to him saying it would be a poor seller and you disagreeing.  We're not really going to know who is correct, but we'll have Amazon sales rank, sold items on eBay and Bricklink, and shelf life.

Has a price been announced for this thing, that will really determine how popular this might be.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

Based on seeing the film, and the backstory of what components made up this ship, if they included any of those parts ACTUALLY IN THIS MODEL......

This could be a very popular ship.

I think that those parts you mentioned would have been more obvious in the design. However, it fits a human hand, I don't think that leaves much room for easter eggs. I would have liked to see the ship in the movie (Spoiler, highlight to reveal)... actually use the fist to break something, like the Cake.

I really can’t think of many toys or collectors items that could be worse to buy than the about $150.00 this will cost. It would be awful to build as it’s all one color, although I feel the same about most Star Wars ships and I can invision my son putting this on his hand and swinging it around and playing 1,800 plus pick up with the pieces. (He does not swing around sets, but the way this looks like it fits a hand I’m sure he would) 

6 minutes ago, Salimr said:

I really can’t think of many toys or collectors items that could be worse to buy than the about $150.00 this will cost. It would be awful to build as it’s all one color, although I feel the same about most Star Wars ships and I can invision my son putting this on his hand and swinging it around and playing 1,800 plus pick up with the pieces. (He does not swing around sets, but the way this looks like it fits a hand I’m sure he would) 

Nexo Knighton Castle?

23 hours ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I think that those parts you mentioned would have been more obvious in the design. However, it fits a human hand, I don't think that leaves much room for easter eggs. I would have liked to see the ship in the movie (Spoiler, highlight to reveal)... actually use the fist to break something, like the Cake.

The exterior is really all we know for sure about the toy. Conversely the interior hanger bay, and control panels could absolutely incorporate things like that which makes time travel possible, so i'm optimistic they'll do something to incorporate them.

If not, HUGE miss.

26 minutes ago, mudcatsfan said:

The exterior is really all we know for sure about the toy. Conversely the interior hanger bay, and control panels could absolutely incorporate things like that which makes time travel possible, so i'm optimistic they'll do something to incorporate them.

If not, HUGE miss.

Yeah, I think I missed that part. I was too busy looking at the Raptor movements. I would watch the movie again just for that; it was like t-rex arms but on raptors.

On 2/12/2019 at 11:02 AM, mudcatsfan said:

If not, HUGE miss.

Latest Pics show micro figure size interior.