Happy New Year!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year.  I have to say on a personal note that 2018 was kinda lousy in a lot of ways so I am happy to see it go.  Thank you for coming to the site and sharing all of your tips and deals.  Thank you for your generosity with last years LEGO Raffle.  There are a lot of great people on this forum and site!  Thanks again...

Ed and Jeff Mack

• Like 4

In the "year of the dog" that was 2018; we lost so many good people. Admirable actors like Penny Marshall, Burt Reynolds, David Ogden Stiers, Harry Anderson, Ronald Lee Ermey, and Jerry Van Dyke. Wondrous writers of such caliber as Neil Simon, William Goldman, Shinobu Hashimoto, and Harlan Ellison. Unforgettable folks such as physicist Stephen Hawking, Spongebob Squarepants creator Stephen Hillenburg, longtime Disney then later Hanna-Barbara animator & director Don Lusk, Schoolhouse Rock creator Bob Donough, "The Queen of Soul" Aretha Franklin, and the super storyteller Stan Lee.

Amidst such loss, there were select beams of sunshine to be found in 2018 yet by comparison they feel somewhat trivial.

On the site here, I recall member LegoWalker4 celebrated their 15th wedding anniversary but a couple months ago while TANV just got married. Longtime member, Clintonjoseph, opened up a brick and mortar store up in Providence. Let us not forget the in-depth content member, belljohn (Brook Johnson), has been consistently churning out with his video reviews. And for the truest of LEGO fans, Classic Space celebrated its 40th anniversary back in April.

With all that said and following tradition, here is hoping the best for the New Year of 2019, MMXIX, "year of the pig".

Happy New Year, everyone.

• Like 5