Lego trains on craigslist?

A craigslist lego hobbyist wanna sell electric train (#7938), the tram from #60097, bonus including lots of tracks (raised support), and train stations/platforms as well. All for $125.

Is this a good deal? I'm new to train collection and trying to start collecting as a hobbit. They doesn't look very playable compared to cargo ones.

Edited by Figo

this would be a nobrainer GET for me.

But I'm not a reseller, more of an opportunistic collector.

Lego trains are close to blue chip lines for Lego with a strong aftermarket even for used.  It's a must have option for anyone serious about building a Lego city.

Of the used train sets I've purchased, the power function contacts were a bit sketchy but all easily replaceable.

Condition matters...no matter the deal, a beat set of bricks (poor contact, scratches, etc)  are worthless in my book...but most adult collectors keep them in pretty good shape despite age.

A craigslist lego hobbyist wanna sell electric train (#7938), the tram from #60097, bonus including lots of tracks (raised support), and train stations/platforms as well. All for $125.
Is this a good deal? Trying to collect lego trains. They doesn't look very playable compared to cargo ones.
Sounds like a good deal to me