'Ideal' shipping box size reference for various Lego Sets

jaisonline

Hi,

Most of us sell on Bricklink and eBay. Quite a few people buy / pick-up shipping boxes in bulk from USPS, office supply stores, Uline.com, etc... Selecting the correct shipping box size is important just like proper packing techniques. For sellers, there isn't much worse scenarios than shipping a great conditioned boxed set only to have it damaged during transit.

I would like to consolidate information to have one central list of 'ideal' shipping box sizes for the most common sets. Please feel free to post your recommendation shipping box dimesions along with set ID and name, I'll update the list below.

Hi,

Maybe of us sell on Bricklink and eBay. Quite a few people buy / pick-up shipping boxes in bulk from USPS, office supply stores, Uline.com, etc... Selecting the correct shipping box size is important just like proper packing techniques. For sellers, there isn't much worse scenarios than shipping a great conditioned boxed set only to have it damaged during transit.

I would like to consolidate information to have one central list of 'ideal' shipping box sizes for the most common sets. Please feel free to post your recommendation shipping box dimesions along with set ID and name, I'll update the list below.

I think you can expand on this. For example, anyone can measure a lego box and know what size box is needed. The problem is locating said box. For example, we should add boxes that fit the need. For example, the boxes that eggs come in at grocery stores is a perfect fit for 3 of the fire stations.