LEGO Ideas - Mecha Elephant

crayxlp

22 minutes ago, lodibricks said:

Chima UCS

The guy is Japanese, for one thing.. and I dont care if its Brazilian, Russian or Chinese model.. it took some really hard time to figure out the details - such as the root of the nose (absolutely brilliant!) or the toes 

- sorry for misreading your original comment.. instead of Chima .. I read China.. 

Edited by crayxlp
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

The guy is Japanese, for one thing.. and I dont care if its Brazilian, Russian or Chinese model.. it took some really hard time to figure out the details - such as the root of the nose (absolutely brilliant!) or the toes 

- sorry for misreading your original comment.. instead of Chima .. I read China.. 

:D Yeah, bad joke. I'm full of them.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:44 AM, scatttcat said:

Anyone ever seen or heard of the show Zoids? His lion reminds me of it... actually I think they may have had an elephant too

No, I havent heard of that show..but even if his creations are based on Chima characters (as someone pointed out before)..  i still consider them one of the bests recently.. compare this one and e.g. some large air jet motor.. while the motor might look really good, its just simply "copying" the original picture using the bricks into the set.. but these animals are not just some pure "photo copies".. they come with that "mech" hybrid look..