Receipt management

Simple with WM receipts. Use WM Pay when you check out and your receipts are stored in the app.

For other receipts I enter my purchases in an excel spread sheet to track purchases and sales.

Here are other options:

• Evernote Scannable (iOS, Android, free)
  • Receiptmate (iOS, $2.99)
  • Scanner Pro (iOS, $2.99)
  • Receipts (iOS, $9.99)
  • Office Lens (iOS, Android, free)
  • Genius Scan (iOS, Android, free)
  • Receipt Bank (free)
Edited by pstebbing
  • Like 1

as I wrote the receipt size, I was thinking there are so many gutter opportunities with it.  

Thanks for the suggestions so far. Like the phone scanner as I can scan them while I am out.  I just lost a receipt 10 minutes after I bought something, had the windows down and the wind took it out of my car.

Edited by teamhappyfrog

18 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Membrane Frizzled-Related Protein?  That's about how much thought I'd put into it. You should just use your purchase price.

Agreed but long ago in a galaxy far away I wasnt reselling my lego but rather just collecting. Im pretty sure the majority of the purchases the receipt got tossed and tough to remember what you paid for something 10 years past.........:blink:

4 minutes ago, longshot said:

Agreed but long ago in a galaxy far away I wasnt reselling my lego but rather just collecting. Im pretty sure the majority of the purchases the receipt got tossed and tough to remember what you paid for something 10 years past.........:blink:

A guess should be fine.

• Like 1

I know this may be unpopular and may not be "correct" according to the IRS, but as someone who orders everything online I primarily account for my purchases through online receipts. 

I use email filters to categorize my receipts. Additionally, I'm in the later stages of developing an application to read in all of my emails to extract inventory information, estimated shipping and delivery dates, cancellations, returns etc and inserting that into a database. Its going to be part of an all in one delivery/inventory management, pricing and selling solution.

I understand there are similar solutions out there however they generally require a fair amount of manual data entry. I absolutely hate manual data entry and despise managing receipts.