1 hour ago, CosmicSpeed said:

I am calling it now. Potential Lego Sets:

• Kylo Ren Red Lightning Helmet BUST 
  • UCS Micro Droid (next to BB8)
  • New Tie Interceptor? Silver and Red
  • Billy-D Millenium Falcon Edition
  • Palpatine's Laughter in Brick Form
  • Episode IX A-Wing UCS MBS 

The A wing and Falcon are already confirmed. Plus we are getting another AT ST and a nother Kylo Command Ship.

Set 1 : 75246 - {? TBA Location Playset ?} - Includes 159 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $19.99 / TBA

Set 2 : 75248 - A-Wing Starfighter  - Includes 269 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $29.99 / TBA

Set 3 : 75249 -  Y-Wing Starfighter  - Includes 578 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $69.99 / TBA

Set 4 : 75250 - {? TBA SW IX Speeder ?} - Includes pcs TBA, Minifigs: TBA - $39.99 / TBA

Set 5 : 75254 - {? TBA "EPIX" AT-ST SW IX ?} - Includes 540 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $49.99 / TBA

Set 6 : 75255 - {? Yoda ?} - (brickbuilt Similar to BB-8/Porg) Includes pcs TBA - $99.99 / TBA

Set 7 : 75256 - Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle - Includes 1005 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $129.99 / TBA

Set 8 : 75257 - Millennium Falcon - Includes 1350 pcs, Minifigs: Lando Calrissian, More TBA - $159.99 / TBA

That’s okay. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I loved the trailer and thought TLJ was o e of the best SW movies ever made. As a teaser trailer this was very well done. It is a shame the new movies ruined SW for some of you but for me it only reinforced how complex the SW universe can and should be. Way to go JJ!!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

Oh yeah and Rian J.

• Thanks 1

My expectations are still low.  This way I can’t be disappointed again.

So how does Disney revive the SW film franchise after TLJ debacle, bring back Lando, Endor (Ewoks), Tatooine, tricked out desert skiff, water evaporators, Tie-Intercepters, speeder bikes, the 2nd Death Star and possibly Emperor Paps.

No one is happier than Lego right now.  They get to dust off the old ROTJ set blue prints and 90% rehash for TROS sets. 

I just hope we see Jawas at least. 

Guest TabbyBoy

The teaser probably showed the best bits ?

I can wait for it to come to a free TV channel, and will probably switch over after 30min like I did with TLJ and Solo. SW ain't getting another penny from me!

23 minutes ago, LegoAddict42 said:

That’s okay. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But I loved the trailer and thought TLJ was o e of the best SW movies ever made. As a teaser trailer this was very well done. It is a shame the new movies TLJ ruined SW for some of you but for me it only reinforced how complex the SW universe can and should be. Way to go JJ!!

Oh yeah and Rian J.

Fixed.

My 9 year old son finally watched it and asked how the Death Star is in this movie because it was blown up in the Jabba / Ewok movie  and the first one. 
apparently, he’s not the only person perplexed by this. 
https://www.slashfilm.com/death-star-in-the-rise-of-skywalker/

Did you tell him not to be confused and proceed to explain the function and purpose of a “teaser” trailer?

1 hour ago, t_mafia said:

I apologize for being a downer but I personally thought this trailer was horrible. Lando? Cool. The laugh? Okay we’ll see where that goes. The rest? Blah. I hated TFA but at least the trailer was good. TLJ and this one have looked dry. Ps  the name sucks. 

This was a teaser. I enjoyed it.  Probably a couple of more teasers coming along with a variant Chinese version. Trailer will be longer.

The A wing and Falcon are already confirmed. Plus we are getting another AT ST and a nother Kylo Command Ship.

Set 1 : 75246 - {? TBA Location Playset ?} - Includes 159 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $19.99 / TBA

Set 2 : 75248 - A-Wing Starfighter  - Includes 269 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $29.99 / TBA

Set 3 : 75249 -  Y-Wing Starfighter  - Includes 578 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $69.99 / TBA

Set 4 : 75250 - {? TBA SW IX Speeder ?} - Includes pcs TBA, Minifigs: TBA - $39.99 / TBA

Set 5 : 75254 - {? TBA "EPIX" AT-ST SW IX ?} - Includes 540 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $49.99 / TBA

Set 6 : 75255 - {? Yoda ?} - (brickbuilt Similar to BB-8/Porg) Includes pcs TBA - $99.99 / TBA

Set 7 : 75256 - Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle - Includes 1005 pcs, Minifigs: TBA - $129.99 / TBA

Set 8 : 75257 - Millennium Falcon - Includes 1350 pcs, Minifigs: Lando Calrissian, More TBA - $159.99 / TBA

Round dish is back! Lol6c795a963855f7371cc9c95fe3603025.jpg
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, mizeur said:

You're forgetting Anakin.

I was thinking of those who were speaking in the trailer (Luke and Palpatine).   We already saw Yoda, so he could be around again too.

I suppose a force ghost battle with everyone we know would be something.  Why not?  Apparently everything else we knew about Star Wars an the force remains up in the air. 

And what is with this idea that 1000 generations of Jedi are in Rey?!  wth?  So now we're watching Avatar, The Last Air Bender?  *facepalm* 

And the Death Star... again?  Really?  

Edited by exracer327

Guest TabbyBoy
36 minutes ago, exracer327 said:

I was thinking of those who were speaking in the trailer (Luke and Palpatine).   We already saw Yoda, so he could be around again too.

I suppose a force ghost battle with everyone we know would be something.  Why not?  Apparently everything else we knew about Star Wars an the force remains up in the air. 

And what is with this idea that 1000 generations of Jedi are in Rey?!  wth?  So now we're watching Avatar, The Last Air Bender?  *facepalm* 

And the Death Star... again?  Really?  

Of course, it’s about time LEGO rehashed the 10143 Death Star! This time as the wreckage with half the pieces at the same price!

1 hour ago, exracer327 said:

Misdirection. Vader looms large over both 7&8 without actually making an appearance. But we know that Kylo's misguided in fetishizing his grandfather because Anakin redeemed himself at the end. We get a Luke-Palpatine teaser but now Vader/Anakin's nowhere to be found? Please.

Anakin's ghost (cgi 9 year old Jake Lloyd?) is going to turn Kylo Ren back to the light or something.