The Clone Wars is Back!

KShine

Welp there goes my bad day at work to a great day in 3 min.

This will require me to rethink everything star wars investment again. I more or less halted star wars except for a few sets and moved into elves friends minecraft and Super Heros after rouge one. This will change that. 

• Like 1

I know this is a "continuation" of where they wanted the final season to go, but I wonder if Disney is testing the waters to see if what develops out of mandalore lore/ plot lines they began to explore in Clone Wars and Rebels? It seems like there is a lot of room to grow here compared to the limited Boba Fett spin off that has been canned. 

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

Good to see Disney have understood that too much Star Wars is a bad thing....

I am not a star wars fan.  
I have no merchandise, collectibles, pops, figs or whatever, besides what I have for resale. 
I’m meh on OT, PT or the new movies, they are just disposable entertainment for me.   

I own the clones wars seasons. I own no other animated series.  

Content matters.  

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Don´t worry, they´ll milk this seacow dry too!

These 12 episodes are the ones they cancelled when Disney bought LucasFilms.  As far as I am concerned, Di$$ney has not even began to milk the CW cow yet. :P  The series should end after these 12 episodes.  Otherwise I am afraid Disney is going to mishandle CW too

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darth_Raichu said:

These 12 episodes are the ones they cancelled when Disney bought LucasFilms.  As far as I am concerned, Di$$ney has not even began to milk the CW cow yet. :P  The series should end after these 12 episodes.  Otherwise I am afraid Disney is going to mishandle CW too

They did release those episodes already (exclusive to Netflix back in 2014). These are ones that they had some storylines worked out, but they are certainly not cancelled episodes.

At this point it is ,meant to be 1 more season, but as long as they keep it under the control of Dave Filoni (and his team), I would be fine with 10 more seasons.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Now that the Clone Wars series has truly ended, are there any vehicles or play sets you just think are missing?

I would like a Battle Pack with Ashoka and her Clones Division with their unique helmet decor.

A play set with Ashoka, Maul, Bo-Katan and some Mandolorians from the final battle would be cool.

54 minutes ago, cardensb said:

Now that the Clone Wars series has truly ended, are there any vehicles or play sets you just think are missing?

I would like a Battle Pack with Ashoka and her Clones Division with their unique helmet decor.

A play set with Ashoka, Maul, Bo-Katan and some Mandolorians from the final battle would be cool.

Yes, I would have to imagine some CW sets were in the planning stage - don't know if the Corona changes that or not.

Ahsoka w/ her clones, Maul, Rex would be easy sells. I think a bad batch set would also be sought after.

1 hour ago, laeriq said:

I have a 12 and 8 year old having me scouting ebay for old clone sets...so if there were new ones based off the new eps I’d be in the market.

I'm glad I only had to go looking after Season 4 or so. They are a lot more expensive now.

• 1 month later...