Minifigure case?

stackables

A lot will depend on key factors:
- Display location? (ie wall / shelf / tabletop (in-the-round)
- Volume of content? (ie displayed alone / with supporting characters / scene)
- Decor of the room? (ie modern minimalist / loft space / traditional)

Questions like that should be answered to help you narrow down desire / options.

4 minutes ago, kris_1973 said:

A lot will depend on key factors:
- Display location? (ie wall / shelf / tabletop (in-the-round)
- Volume of content? (ie displayed alone / with supporting characters / scene)
- Decor of the room? (ie modern minimalist / loft space / traditional)

Questions like that should be answered to help you narrow down desire / options.

I plan on just putting him on a shelf. He will be displayed by himself and mostly looking for protection. 

I plan on just putting him on a shelf. He will be displayed by himself and mostly looking for protection. 

There are individual display cases for minifigures but they’re mostly pretty ugly... (cheap Chinese junk).

If you really want to protect it and display it anywhere, I’d get a display case with UV protection.... but you won’t find one for LEGO. Look for hockey puck or baseball display cases. The puck ones have mirrored backdrops so you’d be able to admire his backside as well!
  • Like 1

IKEA options:

A small RIBBA frame from would work pretty well for a prominent, individual minifig. (Edit: this should work fine on shelf. It is a thick, deep, stable frame)

A larger RIBBA frame works for numerous figs.

A KASSEBY display box is also good (what I use) for numerous figs and it has a front door.

Edited by minicoopers11
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

IKEA options:

A small RIBBA frame from would work pretty well for a prominent, individual minifig. (Edit: this should work fine on shelf. It is a thick, deep, stable frame)

A larger RIBBA frame works for numerous figs.

A KASSEBY display box is also good (what I use) for numerous figs and it has a front door.

I used the larger Ribba frames to display a bunch of my other figs.  Built the interior out of lego.  I would think the small Ribba and KASSEBY might be too big for an individual fig. 

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 3:12 AM, LuckyDawg said:

Has anyone ordered a case from minifiguresdisplay.com before?  I ordered 2 display cases from them on 27 August and haven't heard anything from them yet.  My order is still showing in process but it is paid in full.  Am I just being impatient or is there something else?  Thanks.

sorry to dig up an older post, but did you ever receive your frames?

interested in ordering some display frames but I can't seem to find any that are located in the U.S.

5b2330e17008dc10fd0f0252de6bf358.jpg

This front-opening shadow box holding 48 well-spaced minifigs is what I’ve created with the below supplies:
- $30: Shadow Box (16”x20”) from Hobby Lobby (SKU: 175893)
- $6: White Foam Core Board (for interior back & sides) from Hobby Lobby (2x+ can be made)
- $3: 50x of 1x2 white plates from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#302301)
- $5: 50x of 1x2 white bricks from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#300401)
- $6.50: 50x of 1x2 white bricks w/ knobs from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#6058177)
- $3: 50x of 1x2 white tile from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#306901)

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/21/2019 at 9:17 PM, ichiroll said:

sorry to dig up an older post, but did you ever receive your frames?

interested in ordering some display frames but I can't seem to find any that are located in the U.S.

Sorry for the late response.  I recently moved.  The display cases did finally show up and they looked great.  I had some issues with my delivery address but their customer service helped get it to me.  Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 11:57 PM, kris_1973 said:

This front-opening shadow box holding 48 well-spaced minifigs is what I’ve created with the below supplies:
- $30: Shadow Box (16”x20”) from Hobby Lobby (SKU: 175893)
- $6: White Foam Core Board (for interior back & sides) from Hobby Lobby (2x+ can be made)
- $3: 50x of 1x2 white plates from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#302301)
- $5: 50x of 1x2 white bricks from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#300401)
- $6.50: 50x of 1x2 white bricks w/ knobs from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#6058177)
- $3: 50x of 1x2 white tile from LEGO Bricks & Pieces (#306901)

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I see that the case is full of Lego batman Movie set MFs.  Would you happen to know which ones are especially valuable?  I got a bulk lot of these sets (open) and if you knew off the hand that would be great.  I just found out the monkies from the batmobike are $20+ (wow).

3 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I see that the case is full of Lego batman Movie set MFs.  Would you happen to know which ones are especially valuable?  I got a bulk lot of these sets (open) and if you knew off the hand that would be great.  I just found out the monkies from the batmobike are $20+ (wow).

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/search.page?q=batman+movie&cond=N&brand=0&st=2&showempty=0&tab=M#T=M