71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1

Alpinemaps

6 minutes ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

Hello Brickpickers!

Here is our Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures Series pre-order:

$219 / Box

We are not yet offering the set as the distributions have not been confirmed. I will repost when I am able to give more information on this.

Free domestic shipping within the US. $25 / box for international shipments.

Please DM with PayPal email address for invoice. I will try to get as much as I can of this series, but I anticipate it being pretty popular, so no guarantees on how long it will last. It is getting harder and harder to get a good supply.

Alright, that's all! Shipping sometime in the first couple weeks of August.

PM sent! Can't wait for these. Thank you!

Hello Brickpickers!

Here is our Harry Potter Collectible Minifigures Series pre-order:

$219 / Box
We are not yet offering the set as the distributions have not been confirmed. I will repost when I am able to give more information on this.

Free domestic shipping within the US. $25 / box for international shipments.
Please DM with PayPal email address for invoice. I will try to get as much as I can of this series, but I anticipate it being pretty popular, so no guarantees on how long it will last. It is getting harder and harder to get a good supply.
Alright, that's all! Shipping sometime in the first couple weeks of August.

PM sent - soooo excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

I'm going to be very interested to see the collation of these cases.  I can't remember where, but I saw a rumor that two of these figures would be packed only once every four cases.  While I'm doubting that's true, the alternative is that we have at least six figures packed only 2 per box.  Maybe they'll choose the FB figures for that honor?

3 hours ago, amrandazz said:

Wasn't previously a minifig collector until this series... Where do you purchase sealed boxes from? Each box contains two of each?

I'm sure some stores might let you walk out with a box, but it'd be full $3.99x60 + tax. eBay might be the most common path to a discount, but MinifiguresPlus (also on eBay) is a trusted source and offers us a discounted deal directly, so they're the #1 choice for many of us.

The discussion above is sharing rumors, haven't seen any official distribution yet. Once we know how many sets are in a box, MinifiguresPlus can also quote what it would cost to buy just a set of 22 rather than a whole box.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lodibricks said:

I'm sure some stores might let you walk out with a box, but it'd be full $3.99x60 + tax. eBay might be the most common path to a discount, but MinifiguresPlus (also on eBay) is a trusted source and offers us a discounted deal directly, so they're the #1 choice for many of us.

The discussion above is sharing rumors, haven't seen any official distribution yet. Once we know how many sets are in a box, MinifiguresPlus can also quote what it would cost to buy just a set of 22 rather than a whole box.

Problem is, if there is another chase character the set you get probably won't have the 1x that is in the box like the S18 Policeman.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, amrandazz said:

Wasn't previously a minifig collector until this series... Where do you purchase sealed boxes from?

It is possible to buy a box when at Wal-Mart or Target going up to customer service and asking for one but your experience may vary also helps if they know you. In the past I have purchased a couple sealed boxes through my local Five Below. Still such is essentially paying retail plus tax for the full count. MinifiguresPlus is not the only means but they do have a longstanding solid reputation.

39 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

76434266-1A4A-470E-9F94-92317FE1E2F0.jpeg

This stature of legs has been needed for the longest time. Like the official Voltron set, I am glad to be alive to see it happen. So much more possibilities in character design and full family scenes can be recreated now not to mention more variety of citizens in cityscapes.

On 7/5/2018 at 5:26 PM, MinifiguresPlus said:

We are taking orders on boxes for $219 each. Please DM us with your paypal e-mail address if you are interested in receiving an invoice. International shipping is $25 a box, so let us know if you are an international customer. We are looking forward to it!

Seems reasonable at approx £180 (GBP). Would there be any customs charges on top for UK delivery @MinifiguresPlus?

Seems reasonable at approx £180 (GBP). Would there be any customs charges on top for UK delivery [mention=13650]MinifiguresPlus[/mention]?
I'm not MFP, but I'd assume so. I doubt they will take care of paying customs for you, or agree to falsify a customs form.

Smooshing strategy for Percival Graves... he's only one of two characters that come with two hair pieces... The other character is Mad-Eye Moody but you can differentiate Mad-Eye Moody because he comes with one wand and one large staff whereas Percival Graves comes with two similarly sized wands.  So... find two hair pieces, check for double wands, toss in basket, repeat.

1 hour ago, Phil B said:
2 hours ago, wazzaworld said:
Seems reasonable at approx £180 (GBP). Would there be any customs charges on top for UK delivery [mention=13650]MinifiguresPlus[/mention]?

I'm not MFP, but I'd assume so. I doubt they will take care of paying customs for you, or agree to falsify a customs form.

Right, we don't cover customs. I know depending on the country, the minimum before charging duties is sometimes $100, sometimes $400. It sounds like that minimum might be 50 GBP for you. So there will be a tax.

As you all have heard, we have the official distribution out. So here is what we will be offering for COMPLETE SETS:

Complete set of 22 with Fantastic Beasts - $110

For the 6 Fantastic Beasts figures - $38
For the original 16 Harry Potter figures - $75

I've attached photos to make this as clear as possible. FREE domestic shipping. $10 for international shipping. 

Please DM with PayPal email address for invoice. Ships in the first couple weeks of August.

71022-1.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpg

s-l500.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

As you all have heard, we have the official distribution out. So here is what we will be offering for COMPLETE SETS:

Complete set of 22 with Fantastic Beasts - $110

For the 6 Fantastic Beasts figures - $38
For the original 16 Harry Potter figures - $75

I've attached photos to make this as clear as possible. FREE domestic shipping. $10 for international shipping. 

Please DM with PayPal email address for invoice. Ships in the first couple weeks of August.

Will you be offering Percival Graves only as well?

• Alpinemaps changed the title to 71022 - Minifigures - Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts: Series 1
  • TheOrcKing pinned this topic
  • TheOrcKing unpinned this topic