Disney 2018

wholovesboo

(Didn’t see a Disney 2018 thread yet, so I’m posting here for now)

I was happy to see a Mulan set in the new Disney Princess sets! (41151 Mulan’s Training Day)

Wonder if this will perform as well as the Merida set from 2014 (41051 Merida’s Highland Games)? It’s the only “Brave” set released by Lego, and it’s since doubled in price.

I’m still kicking myself for not purchasing the 41060 Sleeping Beauty’s Royal Bedroom. That one sold out fast and has risen in value exponentially—still blows my mind. If you have this set lying around, consider selling now because there’s a new Sleeping Beauty set that just came out for 2018 (41152 Sleeping Beauty’s Fairytale Castle), and it has both Aurora and Maleficent minifigs, as well as a tiny Merriweather (why couldn’t they include all 3 good fairies??)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wholovesboo said:

I was happy to see a Mulan set in the new Disney Princess sets! (41151 Mulan’s Training Day)

Wonder if this will perform as well as the Merida set from 2014 (41051 Merida’s Highland Games)? It’s the only “Brave” set released by Lego, and it’s since doubled in price.

I think this will be a winner. Too soon to tell of course but I find the smaller sets of lesser used Disney Princesses do well EOL. 41051 Merida’s Highland Games, 41061 Jasmine's Exotic Palace, and even 41065 Rapunzel's Best Day Ever are showing good potential. 

Mulan has a live action movie set to release next year....so I imagine there are more sets to come. I agree in that Merida is probably not going to be coming back anytime soon.I am hoping we see more villain minidolls with Ursula and Maleficent.

Honestly, you should probably get Moana while you can as that will probably see high return in the future. Just 2 sets and there probably won't be any more for a while.

3 hours ago, wholovesboo said:

(Didn’t see a Disney 2018 thread yet, so I’m posting here for now)

I’m still kicking myself for not purchasing the 41060 Sleeping Beauty’s Royal Bedroom. That one sold out fast and has risen in value exponentially—still blows my mind. If you have this set lying around, consider selling now because there’s a new Sleeping Beauty set that just came out for 2018 (41152 Sleeping Beauty’s Fairytale Castle), and it has both Aurora and Maleficent minifigs, as well as a tiny Merriweather (why couldn’t they include all 3 good fairies??)

Forgot to mention the only Snow White set issued by Lego so far: 10738 Lego Juniors: Snow White's Forest Cottage.