HP sets

sdballer

Sounds like all of the pieces, figures are included here, also includes a shrieking shack set not pictured and about 10-15 of the small early sets in bags. He’s willing to sell for $600 which seems like a no-brainer but it’s from a smokers house and while the smell is minor, I don’t usually deal with that hassle. Thoughts? 

C6C57C54-2C4F-416F-9039-DE42DB932589.png

Smoke smell isnt hard at all to get rib off, but you need the right product...  i am an HVAC tech, and something i have to clean some wall mouted units, and when they are yellow from smoking and when i clean them the flow is brown, it's a spray can and it foams alot, and desintegrate (liquifys it dust into the foams... and the units is white again it does a terrific job .doenst arm plastic..so smell but a limon one lol. but it's a professional product and don't know what home product is close too. It's very awsome.

Edited by TargetZero

2 minutes ago, nolanfan34 said:

Do you want them for personal collection or for resale? The potential smoke issue would scare me off for resale. Nice deal otherwise. I'd probably sell a Hogwarts and a few of the smaller sets to offset the cost if I was keeping for personal collection.

it's not a problem at all... i can maybe help with that 

4 hours ago, nolanfan34 said:

Do you want them for personal collection or for resale? The potential smoke issue would scare me off for resale. Nice deal otherwise. I'd probably sell a Hogwarts and a few of the smaller sets to offset the cost if I was keeping for personal collection.

Resale though I might keep 1-2 for myself. The smoke is what scares me too. I’ve been able to clean bricks plenty of times but haven’t had success with the boxes/manuals in the past.