Ideas #020: 21313/92177 - Ship In a Bottle

Alpinemaps

Strange times.  Sets like this that just hang around on Amazon scare me off.  21309 and others too

Just now, gmpirate said:

Strange times.  I was just buying them for GWP's.  Sets like this that just hang around on Amazon scare me off.  21309 and others too

• 2 weeks later...

missed out

(technically, I purchased this two times from Target at $55 a year ago; both times guilted by wife to return)

Anyway...would a fellow BPer being willing to sell me two? (currently going for $95 ebay plus ship...I'd like to do a little better)...you avoid fees and I avoid taxes

or trade...BHz Emmet & Wyldstyle pair or US Capitol

I'm in cali

PM me

• 4 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 3:40 AM, $20 on joe vs dan said:

missed out

(technically, I purchased this two times from Target at $55 a year ago; both times guilted by wife to return)

Anyway...would a fellow BPer being willing to sell me two? (currently going for $95 ebay plus ship...I'd like to do a little better)...you avoid fees and I avoid taxes

or trade...BHz Emmet & Wyldstyle pair or US Capitol

Crazy times, now 4 months later and you can buy the set again, wait a few months and will probably be 30%+ off again.

Edited by BricksBrotha

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #020: 21313 & 92177 - Ship In a Bottle
  • 3 weeks later...

https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Bottle-Building-Collectible-Display/dp/B078VVLQ6J/ref=pd_ybh_a_13?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=XGB9S6B3448DEFF638B1

Amazon taking orders. I assume the new issued number even though add shows old number. 

Got some from the first release but glad I didn't get more...yet. I'll look to get some more this next releases EOL maybe.  Just a longer wait now.

4 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

$69.99 on Amazon.  I am tired of all of these re-release BS :drag:

I'm glad I already sold half of mine. Still have a ton though. I bought them 36% off, so no worries, Saturn hit me harder.

Without a re-release this would have been a nice performer, prior to the announcement I had already doubled my buy-in.

Built 1 yesterday, what can I lose... Solid.

20201012_233513.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #020: 21313/92177 - Ship In a Bottle
  • 4 weeks later...