Lego Displays - UCS

On 12/21/2017 at 6:49 AM, jaylay said:

Didn’t find a thread on this but for those who display UCS sets, what’s your displays like? Anyone use IKEA Detolf cases? Anyone modified them to fit the UCS sets? Thanks in advance.

I use Ikea fjalkinge shelving for its adjustablity.

Edited by lego rules

On 12/21/2017 at 6:49 AM, jaylay said:

Didn’t find a thread on this but for those who display UCS sets, what’s your displays like? Anyone use IKEA Detolf cases? Anyone modified them to fit the UCS sets? Thanks in advance.

I use detolfs, however they don't display the UCS sets all that well (most are too big), but i do have the UCS Snowspeeder in one. Only other UCS set i have on display right now is the UCS Falcon which is wall mounted.

I have "modified" my detolfs and removed the center glass panes on each so i can display large sets like Helms Deep, a Hoth scene, and my Minecraft world across the span of 2. Don't have pictures on me, but i've posted them in collection/display thread. Removing the center panes also allowed some other sets to be display like the Tumbler, but I've since got rid of that set.