New Member - Question about Target Lego Discounts Page

Hi Everyone. My name is Ruben and I'm a new member. I'm not a collector, but I've enjoyed playing with lego since I was a kid. My oldest boy is 10 and is a huge lego fan, as is my 6 year old girl.

I'm interested in buying new lego at a discount and I was looking at the Target Lego discounts (Merchant discount page) page on brick picker. I just checked, and almost all the listings there are either not available or they are far more than the price listed on the brick picker page. 

How often is it updated?

There's a Target Lego discount page?  who knew.

More seriously:  welcome.  Lots of us here have a similar back story.  The best place to watch for deals is the Daily Deals page.  Anything worthwhile at Target (and elsewhere) will show up there, and be timely.  Many of the best deals go fast, so subscribing to the alerts on that page can help you catch at least some of them.  Also, remember to pace yourself.  The deals pointed out by other members can become addicting.