Most Expensive Minifigure EVER

chihuahualawyer

I was at lego house in 2019 and a danish collector who supposedly has every star wars minifigure had his collection on display, one of which was the solid gold c3-po of which there are only 5 (+2 for execs) in existence. I read about this dude who is willing to spend a 6 figure sum to get this in his collection but has no luck securing one... That has got to be the holy grail of all sw minifigs. 

I'm patiently waiting for my finch dallow fig to hit 1k. 😛

• Like 1

Is "waiting for new stock" the kiss of death form s&h? I ordered Vader's castle the other day when it popped up for sale.  Quickly went out of stock then it looks like it came back in stock again today. I already had the camera promo added and some pieces.  I assume my pieces and camera will just be shipped separately? 

On 1/7/2022 at 3:16 PM, tz6p06 said:

but I just cant pull the trigger.

Thought you might enjoy this video. You can tell she's really struggling to open the bag lol. I would suggest living vicariously through her. Thank God I have Jang in my life.

Side note: I'm a hardcore collector and have never opened a LEGO. I know the struggle. It happens when I get home from work and take a side glance at one of those beautiful unopened boxes, then I immediately run to the bathroom, douse my face with cold water while simultaneously slapping it and yelling "Pull Yourself Together Man!" at the top of my lungs. 

I'll have a glass of wine after that and be all good. Everything remains sealed.

Edited by Captain_Obvious
  • Haha 1