10x 10218 Pet Shops and more... at RRP or less !!!

Guest TabbyBoy

Guest TabbyBoy

This is the first of hundreds of sets that I'm prepared to sell at RRP or under.

I have...

10x 10218 Pet Shops all MISB for sale at £119.99 each plus actual postage (I still have to pay for the bubble-wrap and new custom double-walled box!).

5x Friends Pop Star Tour Bus at £25 (50% off RRP) each each plus actual postage.

2x 40158 Pirates Chess sets at £36.79 each (20% off RRP) plus actual postage.

3x 40112 Friends Catwalk Phone Stands for £5.19 each (50% off RRP) plus actual postage.

12x 41002 Friends Emma's Karate Class at £4.99 each (50% off RRP) plus actual postage.

There's a hell of lot more than this as my bailout continues.

UK buyers only (PayPal F&F or bank transfer) please as I don't like sending large items overseas.

Collection preferred if buying a lot with cash/collect (from RG7) and I'll even throw in some very nice freebies!

Edited by TabbyBoy

Guest TabbyBoy
3 hours ago, Ted said:

Aren't you best posting this on the brick classified? Good luck with your sale.

Hmmm... I thought I did ;-)

No bites so they won’t sell.

You surprise me by accepting Paypal F&F given your negative sentiment to selling online in general in quite a few threads (I'm a long time lurker of the forum).  Are you aware that F&F has no seller protection at all and that the person can say their account was hacked etc and you have no comeback at all, the money will be pulled back from you because by using F&F you're saying you know that person.  At least with normal paypal payments you can challenge it and provide tracking etc.

When are you going to post your entire list you're selling anyway, I'm quite interested in that?