Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

47 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Anyone here think the Classic Jurassic Park set rumor has legs? They already have the licenses needed with Ford and Universal. However, if it is the Kitchen scene and not a larger scale Visitors Center scene, I will be disappointed.

I think it´s a lost in translation thing classic meaning system lego. Why cannibalise sales of sets for the new film when they could have released original movie sets in the gap between the previous and forthcoming film.

44 minutes ago, Val-E said:

I think it´s a lost in translation thing classic meaning system lego. Why cannibalise sales of sets for the new film when they could have released original movie sets in the gap between the previous and forthcoming film.

Kids always want the current stuff that is in the cinema at the moment. The classic set with the Ford Explorer would mostly cater for adults with nostalgia, a different market. It would be a smart choice for LEGO to release a smaller adult oriented set (not necessarily D2C, just a solid design with great details and minifigs).

Another Raptor has just leaked, apparently it does come from a Park set. Here is a description:

"The central element of the set will be a fragment of the center for visitors to the Jurassic Park with a wide dispatch room and a small kitchen. Minifigs: Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, Lex and Tim".

Maybe those leaked minifigs from earlier in the week are real, you can see the Lego logo on the studs of the Raptor.

4 hours ago, John82 said:

Another Raptor has just leaked, apparently it does come from a Park set. Here is a description:

"The central element of the set will be a fragment of the center for visitors to the Jurassic Park with a wide dispatch room and a small kitchen. Minifigs: Alan Grant, Ellie Sattler, Lex and Tim".

Maybe those leaked minifigs from earlier in the week are real, you can see the Lego logo on the studs of the Raptor.

Isnt it weird to include characters from the "original line" (Alan, Ellie, Lex, Tim) to a spin-off product.. ??? 

17 minutes ago, hippielego said:

Arent' they all coming back in this one?  I know Ian Malcom is.   their characters need to survive.  LIfe finds a way baby!!!

I thought they are going with the gf/bf relationship didn’t work  but here we meet again few years later angle ( I know , very original ) 

Big day for news today. Courtesy www.brothers-brick.com

LEGO unveils the complete Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom line-up [News]

Jurassic dinosaurs are also making a comeback this year, not just Harry Potter! LEGO have unveiled the complete line-up of 2018 Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom tie-in sets. The product images, part counts, prices and descriptions are all revealed below.  The sets have been unveiled ahead of this year’s summer blockbuster Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, so for anyone sensitive to spoilers try not to look to hard at the images as there are some dinosaurs included.

JW-FB.png?resize=625%2C327&ssl=1

LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Sets

75930 – LEGO® Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate – $129.99 | 1,019 pieces | Ages 8+
The 3-level Lockwood Estate features an office, bedroom with bed, laboratory area with museum display cases and a collapsible roof. The set includes two dinosaurs, Indoraptor and Velociraptor which feature posable limbs, head and snapping jaws. Also includes a buildable triceratops skull. You can customize the estate using the configurable walls and push the dinosaur heads through the windows to cause a smashing effect. Place the baby Velociraptor in the laboratory and run some DNA tests. Play features also include a lever to activate the collapsing roof! Weapons include a tranquilizer gun and an axe. Accessory elements include an auction hammer, umbrella and a dinosaur egg.

75930_Prod-1.jpg?resize=625%2C421&ssl=1

75926 – LEGO® Pteranodon Chase – $19.99| 126 pieces | Ages 6+
Time to evacuate! This Pteranodon needs rescuing from the erupting volcano but is a fast flyer, so help Owen and the tracker jump into the high-speed offroader and race across Isla Nublar to save it from danger. Retrieve its egg and fire the net shooter to bring the creature down. Then sedate it with the tranquilizer gun and prepare for your next mission!75926_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C419&ssl=17NQ1iCV4nJqIWzPYkkHcqKCS0ndewfNcEadvElU2edgwXcm2O4i7v_AylWoDvJ68XuQenHAou5kUc8r9 OEpzwYQMGYpfSMe7UCON9MU9_opfccK2PJz0Zb6c

75927 – LEGO® Stygimoloch Breakout – $29.99 | 222 pieces | Ages 6+
Sound the alert! The Stygimoloch has broken free. Help it smash through the lab door and cause mayhem by flipping the workbench over and smashing the window, then make a speedy escape. The guard won’t believe his eyes when he sees the Stygimoloch charging towards him, so call for back-up!

75927_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C348&ssl=1 75927_1to1_MF_Styggy.jpg?resize=625%2C74 75927_1to1_MF_Mercenary.jpg?resize=503%2 75927_1to1_MF_DrWu_B.jpg?resize=508%2C80

75928 – LEGO® Blue’s Helicopter Pursuit – $39.99 | 397 pieces | Ages 7+
Watch out for the trap! Too late—Blue has been tricked into entering the cage after spotting food left by Wheatley and the pilot. Jump onto the quadbike and speed after Owen’s dinosaur ally before the evil hunters fly off with it in the helicopter. Fire the crossbow to stop them, set the dinosaur free and take back the stolen eggs—but watch out for the helicopter’s powerful 6-stud shooter.

75928_Box1_v39.jpg?resize=625%2C625&ssl= 75928_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C312&ssl=1

75929 – LEGO® Carnotaurus Gyrosphere Escape – $79.99 | 577 pieces | Ages 7+
Run for cover! Things are getting hot on Isla Nublar as the island’s volcanoes start erupting and a deadly Carnotaurus appears. Hit full speed in the truck and help Owen, Franklin and Claire escape the falling lava rocks and rampaging predator. Hide in the mobile control center or launch the Gyrosphere, but don’t forget to rescue the baby dinosaur and its eggs before you go!

75929_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C322&ssl=1 75929_1to1_MF_Carnotaurus.jpg?resize=62575929_1to1_MF_BabyDino.jpg?resize=625%2C75929_1to1_MF_Owen_A.jpg?resize=504%2C80 75929_1to1_MF_Franklin_A.jpg?resize=509% 75929_1to1_MF_Claire_A.jpg?resize=509%2C

LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Juniors

10756 – LEGO® Pteranadon Escape – $19.99 | 84 pieces | Ages 4+
Watch out, the volcano’s going to blow! Keep an eye on the lava flow as you wait for the helicopter to come in and rescue you. There it is! Grab the rope swinging from the door and start climbing in. Better hurry, that lava ball is getting close. Hey, what’s that? That Pteranadon is flying in fast; can you get away before it catches up?10756_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C359&ssl=110756_Back_05.jpg?resize=625%2C266&ssl=1

10756_1to1_MF_01.jpg?resize=513%2C800&ss

10757 – LEGO® Raptor Rescue Truck – $24.99 | 85 pieces | Ages 4+
Grab the chicken leg and head to the truck! The volcano on the island is about to blow, and it’s up to you to save the lost Raptor. Drop the cage on the ground and open the gate, and then attach the chicken to the stick and use it as bait to tempt the Raptor to the cage. Can you and Owen rescue the Raptor and get away in time?

10757_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C382&ssl=1 10757_Back_Element-Overview_03.jpg?resiz 10757_1to1_MF_02.jpg?resize=526%2C800&ss 10757_1to1_MF_01.jpg?resize=527%2C800&ss

10758 – LEGO® T. rex Breakout – $49.99 | 150 pieces | Ages 4+
Watch the gates, there’s a T. rex on the loose! Help Claire and the scientist watch over the baby dinosaur and the eggs while the guard climbs the ladder to look out for the giant dinosaur. Load the hot dog onto the robotic arm and distract the T. rex away from the gate. Then load up the eggs in the back of the truck, open the gates and speed to safety!

10758_Box1_v39.jpg?resize=625%2C625&ssl= 10758_Prod-1.jpg?resize=625%2C438&ssl=1

LEGO Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom Duplo

10879 – LEGO® Gentle Giants Petting Zoo – $19.99 | 24 pieces | Ages 2+
Little dinosaur fans will love to create endless role-play adventures as they visit the Gentle Giants Petting Zoo with this Jurassic World toddler toy. Help young children develop fine motor skills as they build and rebuild the baby dinosaur enclosure and help Gray Mitchell use his camera to snap pictures of the baby Triceratops as he stands on the swinging bridge, or the Diplodocus as he eats the vegetation. But don’t get too close—baby dinosaurs can still bite! Includes a LEGO® DUPLO® Gray Mitchell figure plus 2 baby dinosaur figures.

10879_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C476&ssl=1 10879_Back_01_YellowDino.jpg?resize=469% 10879_Back_01_Girl.jpg?resize=625%2C695& 10879_Back_01_BlueDino.jpg?resize=557%2C

10880 – LEGO® T. rex Tower – $29.99 | 22 pieces | Ages 2+
Enter Jurassic World with your child and recreate all the drama and tension from the movie, with this exciting set! There’s a T. rex on the loose and it’s snapping its jaws! Preschool children will love to help Owen Grady speed in with the car, face off with the huge dinosaur and make it safely into the turning control tower to call for backup. This easy-to-build dinosaur toy with large building bricks is great for creating endless role-play stories with a dinosaur theme. Includes an Owen Grady LEGO® DUPLO® figure, plus a T. rex figure.

10880_Box1_v39.jpg?resize=625%2C625&ssl= 10880_Prod.jpg?resize=625%2C564&ssl=1 10880_1to1.jpg?resize=607%2C800&ssl=1

11 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Very underwhelmed...

Well, in your area dinosaurs are probably not extinct yet.

Just now, CosmicSpeed said:

None of this shows the Alan Grant minifig. So it is either an elaborate fake or further helps promote a 25th set coming.

They won´t want to dilute interest in the new film.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Well, in your area dinosaurs are probably not extinct yet.

They won´t want to dilute interest in the new film.

Have you filled in all the blanks on the large price points for the sets to come this year? I cant find the post. With the HP set announced, it has to narrow the options for remaining possibilities.

7 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Have you filled in all the blanks on the large price points for the sets to come this year? I cant find the post. With the HP set announced, it has to narrow the options for remaining possibilities.

You mean the D2C sets?

Edited by Val-E

3 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Yes. Because I thought the HP set would come in higher than $99.

See above. My list is for D2C so there are sets that will be released at a higher point but are not Direct 2 Consumer Exclusives e.g Technic Crane, Bugatti.

I reckon there are a couple of slots missing in any case as,  if not, we are going to have a higher number of d2Cs retiring than being released this year.

Edited by Val-E

2 minutes ago, Val-E said:

See above. My list is for D2C so there are sets that will be released at a higher point but are not Direct 2 Consumer Exclusives e.g Technic Crane, Bugatti.

I reckon there are a couple of slots missing in any case as we are going to have a higher number of d2Cs retiring than being released this year.

Well, at least the mini-dino appears in both an official set and alongside images released of Alan Grant. Screenshot is mine but feel free to remove.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 4.09.50 PM.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

The junior sets are the only exciting ones. I think 10758 will help double RRP quickly once it retires. 

yes.. I think that these two little monsters are just so cuuuute like the ones in the original movie.. wish I could have one (alive) in my garden.. ? .. almost as cute as turtles - which, btw - are THE MOST ADORABLE cuties ever.. 

ever had small turtles (tortoises)? - try it and you wont have to look elsewhere.. these "things" are so funny when you touch their rear legs they retract them into the carapace - but oh! there is not enough space so they have to pull out their front legs or a neck with a head.. its an "immense fun" for children trying to watch the poor thing to get all of its legs covered inside - but simply no space.. 

and for the adults.. most of them can just simply see the tortoise head resembling so much an E.T. head..  

sorry. I just got taken away by my turtles.. :)

Guest TabbyBoy

Any idea which set will be the next "Raptor Escape"? I'd expect one set to be short lived to make building the hybrid difficult. I wonder how heavily hoarded the biggest set will be this time around. However, I do like what I see and Juniors is not to be underestimated IMHO.