Mini Figure Storage Solutions

Hello,

Apologies if this is elsewhere, but I was curious how people sort and store mini figures.

Both for your personal collections and also when you have them up and listed for sale. Do you bag each one individually and place those bags in plastic bins? That seems to be the most practical solution. Most of the jewelry boxes with dividers don't seem to fit mini figures in bags too well though.

Any photos would be helpful too! Love hearing each person's strategies that work for them!

Thanks!

I use the 18-drawer storage unit shown in this link:

http://www.kmart.com/stack-on-18-drawer-plastic-parts-cabinet-with/p-00962319000P?plpSellerId=Kmart&prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

I have two of them and sort each drawer by theme.  I also have bulk drawers for pants, weapons, etc.

And finally, for my bulk heads I keep them stacked on large baseplates.  They are first stacked by color and then by features (e.g. female, glasses, facial hair, etc.)

• Like 1

I use old baseball card boxes (the long ones).  I then put a piece of cardboard down the middle to have twice the storage essentially and bag each mini-figure and label each one and place in number/theme order.  The split down the middle is done because the bags will sit in there by themselves and won't mix up even if shaken on both sides.  I also like the softer cardboard over harder plastic to reduce any chance of scratch or hard rub.  Also the cardboard boxes I bought for .50 cents each and now wish I would have bought more or wish the local baseball card shoppe didn't shut down.

• Like 1