Gathering Interest for very Limited 40251 and 40173

I'm flying to Warsaw this Sunday for couple of days so if there is any interest among BrickPickers I can get  couple of boxes to my check in luggage or I can buy bulk and dispatch with courier to London, which will be much easier for later distribution within mainland or western EU. I don't know how much of these are available right now in Store but I can estimate now in about 10-15 boxes.

I'm coming back to London by 2nd of June. RPP for this set in warsaw lego store is eq of 25GBP

If you are interested drop the line here or PM me. If You are from US, Australia or any other country and you are eager to pay shipping costs from UK  -  be my guest.

https://brickset.com/article/28107/interesting-new-arrivals-in-certified-stores

lego-3-in-1-mini-piggy-bank-40251-box-600x316[1].jpg

lego-picture-frame-bilderrahmen-40173-945x673[1].jpg

Edited by Shewie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, minicoopers11 said:

I definitely like the new one a lot better. The old one...no thanks.

Agreed, the new 1 looks better and someone mentioned it is rebuild able.  However, I ask myself: what is this kit's   purpose? A bank. A bank that is easily accessed by taking it apart which should exclude children as recipients. Play value is zero, so it is a decorative novelty of whimsy. I think it's cute, but I wouldn't buy it as a bank or to resell. That's my two cents: it's up to you if you  want to take it to the  bank.