Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
You can buy 30 at a time in the US on Amazon.
- RRP
But that doesn't help anyone in Europe. They are different markets in every aspect.
It's doing alright for me, not good, just alright, definitely my worst set 2019 percentagewise. To buy them now at 10€-20€ over retail is not a good idea imo. 
It all depends on what you want out of the game and how you play it.

Me I don't QFL but hold and sell in bulk. Its worked out fine so far.

On 2/26/2020 at 6:25 PM, gmpirate said:

You can buy 30 at a time in the US on Amazon.

- RRP

I've seen that... I have to admit I find it unusual. Sets I'm into are generaly EOL in the US long before Europe. 

Let's say Amazon has just a huge stock left... But this would'nt prevent me from buying a couple more if I could !

Nothing can go wrong with this set.

1 hour ago, denosya said:

I've seen that... I have to admit I find it unusual. Sets I'm into are generaly EOL in the US long before Europe. 

Let's say Amazon has just a huge stock left... But this would'nt prevent me from buying a couple more if I could !

Nothing can go wrong with this set.

It is impressive, but there have been many "impressive" sets that lingered too long and never went anywhere.  Not from a full price purchase anyway.

This set is a classic newbie safe route. Can't go wrong, but can't go right either. Similar to Tumbler, Pet Shop etc. It will never reach a legendary status where people will regret not buying it. You may have to pay a 50% premium down the road, not a big deal. If this set would have retired in 2019 it'd be a different game right now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2020 at 3:19 AM, cladner said:

should be $300 by the end of the year maybe even sooner the way things are trending.

Why do so many of you guys keep looking at amz as a reference? It's always overpriced (compared to other platforms) & 97% won't even sell there... shouldn't we primarily look at eBay data? Available/sold listings, average price etc...

2 hours ago, elmaslıefendi said:

Why do so many of you guys keep looking at amz as a reference? It's always overpriced (compared to other platforms) & 97% won't even sell there... shouldn't we primarily look at eBay data? Available/sold listings, average price etc...

A lot of members on here are actually able to sell on amazon, that's why he is referring to it. I wish I had joined amazon years ago so that I would have gotten grandfathered in like some here.

6 hours ago, elmaslıefendi said:

everyone is going to shop Amazon first, so you need to know what items are selling for there to price yourself for local sales, and other platforms.  Makes no sense for me to try and sell something for $100 when its $75 on Amazon.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, tomwang2016 said:

Majorities of the new porducts don't sell well at this time. Lego production team and factory are remaking some of these good sell products 

Interesting, do you know if they are re-producing any other sets besides what you mentioned above?

35 minutes ago, tomwang2016 said:

Majorities of the new porducts don't sell well at this time. Lego production team and factory are remaking some of these good sell products 

Seems to me, 70620 is not a good seller, at least on Amazon. Why are they remaking this set? 

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V