Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Al Legorical said:

One of y'all forecast this back in April/May. Now shall we anticipate another "one from the vault"? Tower bridge perhaps?  The re issue of this was $83 on AZ for a couple hours a few dats ago, worth it

Tower bridge is a super turd at this point. I cant sell them at slightly over MSRP still.  Zero chance of a remake.

15 minutes ago, Al Legorical said:

One of y'all forecast this back in April/May. Now shall we anticipate another "one from the vault"? Tower bridge perhaps?  The re issue of this was $83 on AZ for a couple hours a few dats ago, worth it

Reported by someone I enjoyed mocking back in June.

On 9/17/2020 at 3:23 PM, brickvoyeur said:

Some nutjob said this (November), and Ninjago City (January 2021) were coming back. 

Kids, watch out for your 76020's

Don't worry though, I was also the first to mock @elmaslıefendiin 2019 and he was right as well.

What does that mean? If I'm the first to mock someone on their first ever post... the source is gold. Take it to the bank.

Edited by brickvoyeur

19 hours ago, Al Legorical said:

Where/how did AZ get them? 92176 shows no results at LEGO .com. The ones I received show "n" of 54 On the outer box, which also shows "shipped from LEGO" on the label! Somebody must have screwed up!

2 hours ago, Al Legorical said:

Where/how did AZ get them? 92176 shows no results at LEGO .com. The ones I received show "n" of 54 On the outer box, which also shows "shipped from LEGO" on the label! Somebody must have screwed up!

they were made back in late Sept which is plenty of time for Amazon to get  

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

To me these are pretty much a top ten all time lego set, so therefore I am inclined to hold on to it till at least $500, which I think it will hit in the next 2-3 years.

Problem is, everyone knew that, and have warehouses stocked with bazillions of them.

Its been languishing at $200 all year, a respectable jump but it hit that overnight pretty much and plateaud all year.

Any guesses to where this will be Q4 2024? 

1 minute ago, Bricklectic said:

To me these are pretty much a top ten all time lego set, so therefore I am inclined to hold on to it till at least $500, which I think it will hit in the next 2-3 years.

Problem is, everyone knew that, and have warehouses stocked with bazillions of them.

Its been languishing at $200 all year, a respectable jump but it hit that overnight pretty much and plateaud all year.

Any guesses to where this will be Q4 2024? 

Still in your warehouse.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

There is another 18+ NASA Icons set coming out, hopefully not a remake of the remake. I was just thinking of this set this weekend while I was building the new Disney Castle as they use the exact same build to make the castle turrets as they used to make the Saturn V. 

• Confused 1