41318 - Heartlake Hospital

exciter1

10 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Very hard to find locally in my area. Sold out online at most major retailers. I picked up two more this past weekend at Meijer using Santa Bucks. This one is a winner. If you see any, grab them.

It's where I earned/sank my SYW points over the summer. 25% off sale price, ~$24 in points redeemed, ~$25 in points back.

Already between $150-200 resale depending on platform.

12 hours ago, mizeur said:

It's where I earned/sank my SYW points over the summer. 25% off sale price, ~$24 in points redeemed, ~$25 in points back.

Already between $150-200 resale depending on platform.

Back in the day when LEGO was on sale AND eligible for coupons. Managed to stack with 15% off 1 toy coupons and 100% back in points offers - My best one was $35 with $37.50 back in points :)

2 hours ago, dennugsmello said:

Somebody just cleared the Target inventory as I was buying a few of these. There was 99 available when I added to the cart and before I finished checking out, all stock was gone. Not sure if it was a glitch or one of you bought them all.

I would watch targets inventory. Unless its me specifically, they have been pretty aggressive cancelling large orders.